What is involved in Energy Efficiency Program Management
Find out what the related areas are that Energy Efficiency Program Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Energy Efficiency Program Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Energy Efficiency Program Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Energy Efficiency Program Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Energy Efficiency Program Management related domains to cover and 143 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Energy Efficiency Program Management, Energy management, Business ethics, Climate protection, Corporate culture, Decision making, Deontological ethics, Discourse ethics, ENERGY STAR, Energy Storage as a Service, Energy conservation, Energy consumption, Energy demand management, Energy distribution, Energy management system, Energy production, Energy storage, Energy transformation, Environmental management, European Union, External cost, Facility management, Federal Energy Management Program, Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology, Fossil energy, Functional organization, General Motors, Green Logistics, Greenhouse gas, Heat exchanger, Hotel energy management, Information Technology, International Facility Management Association, Load profile, Low-energy house, Manufacturing process management, Matrix management, Member state of the European Union, Operating cost, Organizational structure, Passive house, Payback period, Photovoltaic system, Power management, Power station, Renewable energies, Solar water heating, Swiss Federal Council, United States, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure, Water power:
Energy Efficiency Program Management Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Energy Efficiency Program Management visions and track iterative Energy Efficiency Program Management results.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Energy Efficiency Program Management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are specific Energy Efficiency Program Management Rules to follow?
Energy management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Energy management decisions and pay attention to the small things.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Energy Efficiency Program Management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Energy Efficiency Program Management project lifecycle?
– Do the Energy Efficiency Program Management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Business ethics Critical Criteria:
Mix Business ethics strategies and oversee Business ethics requirements.
– Is the Energy Efficiency Program Management organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– How do we go about Comparing Energy Efficiency Program Management approaches/solutions?
– Is Supporting Energy Efficiency Program Management documentation required?
Climate protection Critical Criteria:
Review Climate protection decisions and look at the big picture.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– What is our formula for success in Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
– Do we have past Energy Efficiency Program Management Successes?
Corporate culture Critical Criteria:
Model after Corporate culture planning and describe the risks of Corporate culture sustainability.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Energy Efficiency Program Management. How do we gain traction?
– How do we Lead with Energy Efficiency Program Management in Mind?
– How to deal with Energy Efficiency Program Management Changes?
Decision making Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Decision making planning and report on setting up Decision making without losing ground.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Energy Efficiency Program Management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is there a timely attempt to prepare people for technological and organizational changes, e.g., through personnel management, training, or participatory decision making?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Energy Efficiency Program Management opportunities costing us money?
– What kind of processes and tools could serve both the vertical and horizontal analysis and decision making?
– Will Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What role do analysts play in the decision making process?
– Who will be involved in the decision making process?
– Are the data needed for corporate decision making?
Deontological ethics Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Deontological ethics leadership and define what our big hairy audacious Deontological ethics goal is.
– How important is Energy Efficiency Program Management to the user organizations mission?
– Who needs to know about Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
– How do we go about Securing Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Discourse ethics Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Discourse ethics risks and budget for Discourse ethics challenges.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Energy Efficiency Program Management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Energy Efficiency Program Management process available?
– To what extent does management recognize Energy Efficiency Program Management as a tool to increase the results?
ENERGY STAR Critical Criteria:
Examine ENERGY STAR issues and correct better engagement with ENERGY STAR results.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Energy Efficiency Program Management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Energy Efficiency Program Management activities?
– Who will provide the final approval of Energy Efficiency Program Management deliverables?
Energy Storage as a Service Critical Criteria:
Unify Energy Storage as a Service decisions and tour deciding if Energy Storage as a Service progress is made.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Energy Efficiency Program Management been identified and analyzed?
– What will drive Energy Efficiency Program Management change?
Energy conservation Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Energy conservation adoptions and work towards be a leading Energy conservation expert.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Energy Efficiency Program Management moving forward?
– How can you measure Energy Efficiency Program Management in a systematic way?
– What are our Energy Efficiency Program Management Processes?
Energy consumption Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Energy consumption management and tour deciding if Energy consumption progress is made.
– What vendors make products that address the Energy Efficiency Program Management needs?
– Have all basic functions of Energy Efficiency Program Management been defined?
Energy demand management Critical Criteria:
Understand Energy demand management engagements and cater for concise Energy demand management education.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
– How likely is the current Energy Efficiency Program Management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Energy distribution Critical Criteria:
Study Energy distribution projects and correct Energy distribution management by competencies.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Energy Efficiency Program Management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Energy Efficiency Program Management project?
Energy management system Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Energy management system visions and get going.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Energy Efficiency Program Management?
– How can the value of Energy Efficiency Program Management be defined?
– What is our Energy Efficiency Program Management Strategy?
Energy production Critical Criteria:
Examine Energy production outcomes and mentor Energy production customer orientation.
– How do we Improve Energy Efficiency Program Management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What are the usability implications of Energy Efficiency Program Management actions?
– How is the value delivered by Energy Efficiency Program Management being measured?
Energy storage Critical Criteria:
Systematize Energy storage tactics and be persistent.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
Energy transformation Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Energy transformation visions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Energy transformation.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Energy Efficiency Program Management delivery for example is new software needed?
– Can we do Energy Efficiency Program Management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are current Energy Efficiency Program Management Paradigms?
Environmental management Critical Criteria:
Check Environmental management goals and assess what counts with Environmental management that we are not counting.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Energy Efficiency Program Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Energy Efficiency Program Management processes?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about European Union tasks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive European Union services.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Energy Efficiency Program Management forward?
External cost Critical Criteria:
Map External cost failures and report on the economics of relationships managing External cost and constraints.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Energy Efficiency Program Management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are internal and external Energy Efficiency Program Management relations?
– How do we maintain Energy Efficiency Program Managements Integrity?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Scan Facility management projects and mentor Facility management customer orientation.
– Is a Energy Efficiency Program Management Team Work effort in place?
Federal Energy Management Program Critical Criteria:
Frame Federal Energy Management Program quality and document what potential Federal Energy Management Program megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Energy Efficiency Program Management with what users do day-to-day?
– How do we know that any Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology Critical Criteria:
Face Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology adoptions and define what do we need to start doing with Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
– Have you identified your Energy Efficiency Program Management key performance indicators?
Fossil energy Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Fossil energy goals and attract Fossil energy skills.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Energy Efficiency Program Management ?
– Does our organization need more Energy Efficiency Program Management education?
Functional organization Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Functional organization governance and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Functional organization is getting what it needs.
– How to Secure Energy Efficiency Program Management?
General Motors Critical Criteria:
Scan General Motors planning and forecast involvement of future General Motors projects in development.
– Do Energy Efficiency Program Management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Green Logistics Critical Criteria:
Confer over Green Logistics leadership and question.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What management system can we use to leverage the Energy Efficiency Program Management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What is the source of the strategies for Energy Efficiency Program Management strengthening and reform?
Greenhouse gas Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Greenhouse gas outcomes and devote time assessing Greenhouse gas and its risk.
– Does Energy Efficiency Program Management analysis show the relationships among important Energy Efficiency Program Management factors?
Heat exchanger Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Heat exchanger governance and devote time assessing Heat exchanger and its risk.
– Are there Energy Efficiency Program Management Models?
Hotel energy management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Hotel energy management tactics and perfect Hotel energy management conflict management.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Energy Efficiency Program Management process?
– What is the purpose of Energy Efficiency Program Management in relation to the mission?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Information Technology Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Information Technology strategies and probe Information Technology strategic alliances.
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Energy Efficiency Program Management is underway?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Energy Efficiency Program Management study?
– How will you know that the Energy Efficiency Program Management project has been successful?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
International Facility Management Association Critical Criteria:
Coach on International Facility Management Association strategies and find the essential reading for International Facility Management Association researchers.
– Think of your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what are the main functions?
Load profile Critical Criteria:
Consult on Load profile projects and get going.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Energy Efficiency Program Management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Is Energy Efficiency Program Management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Low-energy house Critical Criteria:
Examine Low-energy house tasks and customize techniques for implementing Low-energy house controls.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Energy Efficiency Program Management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How do we keep improving Energy Efficiency Program Management?
Manufacturing process management Critical Criteria:
Learn from Manufacturing process management governance and assess what counts with Manufacturing process management that we are not counting.
– What are the barriers to increased Energy Efficiency Program Management production?
– Which Energy Efficiency Program Management goals are the most important?
Matrix management Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Matrix management visions and mentor Matrix management customer orientation.
Member state of the European Union Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Member state of the European Union goals and prioritize challenges of Member state of the European Union.
– Think about the functions involved in your Energy Efficiency Program Management project. what processes flow from these functions?
Operating cost Critical Criteria:
Disseminate Operating cost adoptions and budget for Operating cost challenges.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Energy Efficiency Program Management project manager?
– Which costs does the firm deduct in measuring divisional operating costs?
Organizational structure Critical Criteria:
Face Organizational structure management and adjust implementation of Organizational structure.
– Another critical success factor is that appropriate governance needs to be in place. That is, is an appropriate organizational structure in place to manage the organization facing the cloud computing solution?
– Do you have a clearly defined organizational structure at organization level in order to sustain the risk management process?
– How will the existing culture and organizational structure be impacted by agile project management?
– How to manage workflows and projects, that are inherently distributed outside the organizational structure?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Why is Energy Efficiency Program Management important for you now?
– Why are Energy Efficiency Program Management skills important?
– Organizational structure for international business?
– What Organizational Structure is Required?
Passive house Critical Criteria:
Chart Passive house outcomes and test out new things.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Energy Efficiency Program Management in a volatile global economy?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Energy Efficiency Program Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– What business benefits will Energy Efficiency Program Management goals deliver if achieved?
Payback period Critical Criteria:
Nurse Payback period leadership and intervene in Payback period processes and leadership.
– If the firm invests by choosing projects with the shortest payback period, which project would it invest in?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Energy Efficiency Program Management requirements in detail?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– If two investments have the same payback period, are they equally desirable?
– How do you come up with the right discounted payback period cut-off?
– What is the investments payback period?
Photovoltaic system Critical Criteria:
Meet over Photovoltaic system planning and forecast involvement of future Photovoltaic system projects in development.
– In a project to restructure Energy Efficiency Program Management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Power management issues and finalize specific methods for Power management acceptance.
Power station Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Power station tasks and separate what are the business goals Power station is aiming to achieve.
Renewable energies Critical Criteria:
Talk about Renewable energies failures and intervene in Renewable energies processes and leadership.
Solar water heating Critical Criteria:
Match Solar water heating results and summarize a clear Solar water heating focus.
– Are assumptions made in Energy Efficiency Program Management stated explicitly?
Swiss Federal Council Critical Criteria:
Examine Swiss Federal Council strategies and check on ways to get started with Swiss Federal Council.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Energy Efficiency Program Management leaders?
– Are accountability and ownership for Energy Efficiency Program Management clearly defined?
United States Critical Criteria:
Add value to United States adoptions and achieve a single United States view and bringing data together.
– What are the key elements of your Energy Efficiency Program Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– How do we manage Energy Efficiency Program Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure Critical Criteria:
Consult on Verein Deutscher Ingenieure strategies and differentiate in coordinating Verein Deutscher Ingenieure.
– Can we add value to the current Energy Efficiency Program Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Energy Efficiency Program Management Management?
Water power Critical Criteria:
Analyze Water power risks and budget for Water power challenges.
– Are there Energy Efficiency Program Management problems defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Energy Efficiency Program Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Energy Efficiency Program Management External links:
Energy Efficiency Program Management | Ecova®
Compass – Energy Efficiency Program Management Software …
Energy management External links:
MyOGEpower.com – Interactive Energy Management
YES Energy Management – Yardi Energy Solutions
Energy Management | Energy Consulting | Harshaw Trane
Business ethics External links:
Business Ethics (2017) – IMDb
Business ethics (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Business Ethics & Corporate Values | Marriott …
Climate protection External links:
Climate Protection Action Plan – COB Home
Climate Protection | 2016 Sustainability Report | The …
Center for Climate Protection – Home | Facebook
Corporate culture External links:
Corporate culture. (DVD video, 2007) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Culture | Resolutions Title | Title Company | …
Corporate Culture – Investopedia
Decision making External links:
Essays on decision making – Rutgers University
Essay titles for Judgment and Decision Making
Effective Decision Making | SkillsYouNeed
Deontological ethics External links:
Deontological Ethics (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Deontological Ethics example please? | Yahoo Answers
deontological ethics | Meaning & Examples | Britannica.com
ENERGY STAR External links:
ENERGY STAR Certified Products | EPA ENERGY STAR | ENERGY STAR
Energy Star – Official Site
Provide glare free illumination to your residence by using this EcoSmart Equivalent Soft White Energy Star Dimmable LED Light Bulb.
Energy Storage as a Service External links:
Peak Power | Energy Storage as a Service
Energy conservation External links:
State Energy Conservation Office
MacLellan Oil: Energy Conservation Experts in …
Energy consumption External links:
[PDF]Table 2.1 Energy Consumption by Sector (Trillion Btu)
Energy consumption in industry. (Journal, magazine, …
USDA-NRCS Energy Consumption Awareness Tool: …
Energy demand management External links:
Energy Demand Management – Verisae
Penn State Engineering: Energy Demand Management
Kiwi Power Presentation: Energy demand management – YouTube
Energy distribution External links:
The Energy Distribution Function – Georgia State …
Irving Energy Distribution and Marketing: Login, Bill …
Energy Distribution from the Cenex® Brand
Energy management system External links:
Energy Management System – Energy Technology | Telkonet
En-trak | Energy Management System and Smart Lighting
SiteSage Energy Management System | Powerhouse …
Energy production External links:
[PDF]Table 1.2 Primary Energy Production by Source …
[PDF]Table 10.1 Renewable Energy Production and …
Welcome | Energy Production & Infrastructure Center | …
Energy storage External links:
Energy Storage Initiative | Mass.gov
ViZn Energy Systems | Safe Energy Storage
JLM Energy | Energy Storage + Solar Optimization …
Energy transformation External links:
Clean Power Research – Advancing the Energy Transformation
Energy Transformation on a Roller Coaster
Energy Transformation for a Pendulum – Physics
Environmental management External links:
Environmental Management – Springer
[DOC]AICE Environmental Management: Guidelines for …
European Union External links:
European Union | World | The Guardian
EUROPA – Countries | European Union
European Union (EU) | European organization | Britanni…
External cost External links:
Which is an example of an external cost – Brainly.com
External Cost financial definition of External Cost
External Cost Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Facility management External links:
Director, Facility Management Job Opening in Merrit …
Facility Management | Wentworth Institute of Technology
eSoft Planner – Sports Facility Management Software
Federal Energy Management Program External links:
Federal Energy Management Program | FEMP …
Federal Energy Management Program – Powered By …
Federal Energy Management Program – Login
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology External links:
Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology …
Fossil energy External links:
Division of Fossil Energy Development | Welcome
DOE – Fossil Energy: DOE Natural Gas Regulatory …
Fossil Energy – Official Site
Functional organization External links:
LM Functional Organization Chart | Department of Energy
Functional Organization Chart | University IT
Budget Friendly, Functional Organization | Entryway …
General Motors External links:
Future Vehicles | General Motors
General Motors | Official Global Site | GM.com
Green Logistics External links:
DHL | Green Logistics Solutions | English
Green Logistics Company | Shipping Logistics | Smart Karton
Green Logistics & Supply Chain Services
Greenhouse gas External links:
Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator | Energy and …
Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (GHGRP) | US EPA
EIA – Greenhouse Gas Emissions – Nitrous Oxide Emissions
Heat exchanger External links:
Water Heat Exchanger | eBay
Heat Exchangers – Search Heat Exchangers at Grainger®
http://Ad · www.Grainger.com/Heat_Exchangers
Air Cooled Heat Exchanger | Fin Fan Coolers | Chart …
Hotel energy management External links:
Case Study: Hotel Energy Management at The Ritz …
Hotel Energy Management System – Groom Energy
Hotel Energy Management Solutions – Kadtronix
Information Technology External links:
(IT) Information Technology Certifications | CompTIA …
Umail | University Information Technology Services
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
International Facility Management Association External links:
International Facility Management Association
Load profile External links:
Load Profile – Open Electrical
Load Profile | Energy Storage | Power (Physics)
[PDF]LOAD PROFILE manual edit pford – Innovative …
Low-energy house External links:
Biophilic Multigeneration Low-Energy House (Bob) – …
Bright loft in low-energy house. – Apartments for Rent …
Manufacturing process management External links:
Manufacturing Process Management Solutions | …
SharePoint Manufacturing Process Management Template
Matrix management External links:
The Benefits and Challenges of Matrix Management
Matrix management approach – Leadership Thoughts
Agency Matrix Management System | Contact Agency Matrix
Operating cost External links:
Appliance Operating Costs – Calculators.org
doh: Congregate Facilities Operating Cost Program
[PDF]OPERATING COST MANUAL – California Bureau of …
Organizational structure External links:
Social Security Organizational Structure
FEMA Leadership Organizational Structure | FEMA.gov
Organizational Structure | About IHS
Passive house External links:
Home | Ecocor | Pre-Fab Passive House
New York Passive House Conference | NYPH
Perch Harlem – Passive House in New York City
Payback period External links:
Payback Period and Payback Metrics – Business Case …
Payback Period Calculator
Chapter 18 – Payback Period and Accounting Rate of …
Photovoltaic system External links:
[PDF]Photovoltaic System Overcurrent Protection
Removal and Salvage of Photovoltaic System – GovDeals.com
Dedication of New Photovoltaic System Planned at …
Power management External links:
Lenovo Power Management Driver for Windows 10 …
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Renesas | Power Management, Analog and Mixed …
Power station External links:
Shop DEWALT 20-Volt Max Power Station at Lowes.com
Supply power to remote locations using this Portable Power Station designed by BLACK+DECKER. Ideal for charging and operating small appliances.
Power Station Theater – McMenamins
Renewable energies External links:
Green City Energy – 100% renewable energies
Renewable Energies LLC » Indoor Furnaces & Boilers
Renewable energies « World Ocean Review
Solar water heating External links:
Solar Water Heating by Rheem – Rheem Water Heaters
Solar Water Heating | SoCalGas
Solar Panel, Solar Water Heating, Vermont Solar …
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
Verein Deutscher Ingenieure External links:
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure – Videos | Facebook
VDI-Verein Deutscher Ingenieure (Germany)
VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V. – Google+
Water power External links:
5 baits for cold water power fishing | Bassmaster