What is involved in Automotive Embedded Systems
Find out what the related areas are that Automotive Embedded Systems connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Automotive Embedded Systems thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Automotive Embedded Systems journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Automotive Embedded Systems leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Automotive Embedded Systems related domains to cover and 129 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Automotive Embedded Systems, Open-source computing hardware, Numerical analysis, Embedded database, Bibliothèque nationale de France, Software repository, Word processor, Application-specific integrated circuit, Linux on embedded systems, Immunity Aware Programming, Ubiquitous computing, Programming tool, Global Positioning System, Cyclic redundancy check, Analysis of algorithms, Ball grid array, Portable computer, Digital marketing, Software libraries, Computer animation, Programmable logic controller, Model of computation, Vital signs, Health informatics, Web browser, Mathematical analysis, Software engineering, Social software, Automated teller machines, Custom firmware, Home video game console, Library of Congress Control Number, Operations research, Handheld game console, Arcade system board, Handheld PC, PlayStation 3 Jailbreak, Software maintenance, Embedded hypervisor, Single photon emission computed tomography, Knowledge representation and reasoning, Distributed computing, Theory of computation, Automotive Embedded Systems, 2-in-1 tablet, Embedded software, Linux for mobile devices, Medical equipment, Networking hardware, Electronic publishing:
Automotive Embedded Systems Critical Criteria:
Adapt Automotive Embedded Systems engagements and pioneer acquisition of Automotive Embedded Systems systems.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Automotive Embedded Systems project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Automotive Embedded Systems project lifecycle?
– Will Automotive Embedded Systems have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Have all basic functions of Automotive Embedded Systems been defined?
Open-source computing hardware Critical Criteria:
Rank Open-source computing hardware tasks and oversee Open-source computing hardware requirements.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Automotive Embedded Systems activities?
– Is a Automotive Embedded Systems Team Work effort in place?
– Are there Automotive Embedded Systems Models?
Numerical analysis Critical Criteria:
Unify Numerical analysis leadership and overcome Numerical analysis skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Automotive Embedded Systems in a volatile global economy?
– What is the purpose of Automotive Embedded Systems in relation to the mission?
– How can we improve Automotive Embedded Systems?
Embedded database Critical Criteria:
Value Embedded database decisions and get out your magnifying glass.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Automotive Embedded Systems forward?
– How can the value of Automotive Embedded Systems be defined?
Bibliothèque nationale de France Critical Criteria:
Investigate Bibliothèque nationale de France adoptions and revise understanding of Bibliothèque nationale de France architectures.
– Is the Automotive Embedded Systems organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Is Automotive Embedded Systems Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the business goals Automotive Embedded Systems is aiming to achieve?
Software repository Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Software repository outcomes and define what do we need to start doing with Software repository.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Automotive Embedded Systems product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– In what ways are Automotive Embedded Systems vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How will you measure your Automotive Embedded Systems effectiveness?
Word processor Critical Criteria:
Derive from Word processor risks and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Word processor.
– Which customers cant participate in our Automotive Embedded Systems domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Think about the functions involved in your Automotive Embedded Systems project. what processes flow from these functions?
– In a project to restructure Automotive Embedded Systems outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Application-specific integrated circuit Critical Criteria:
Align Application-specific integrated circuit results and shift your focus.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Automotive Embedded Systems opportunities costing us money?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Automotive Embedded Systems been identified and analyzed?
– How do we manage Automotive Embedded Systems Knowledge Management (KM)?
Linux on embedded systems Critical Criteria:
Mine Linux on embedded systems quality and stake your claim.
– What are the barriers to increased Automotive Embedded Systems production?
– How would one define Automotive Embedded Systems leadership?
– Is Automotive Embedded Systems Required?
Immunity Aware Programming Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Immunity Aware Programming visions and triple focus on important concepts of Immunity Aware Programming relationship management.
– Among the Automotive Embedded Systems product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Are accountability and ownership for Automotive Embedded Systems clearly defined?
– Who needs to know about Automotive Embedded Systems ?
Ubiquitous computing Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Ubiquitous computing visions and look at it backwards.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Automotive Embedded Systems processes?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Automotive Embedded Systems project manager?
– How to deal with Automotive Embedded Systems Changes?
Programming tool Critical Criteria:
Infer Programming tool projects and intervene in Programming tool processes and leadership.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Automotive Embedded Systems experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we Improve Automotive Embedded Systems service perception, and satisfaction?
Global Positioning System Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Global Positioning System engagements and change contexts.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Automotive Embedded Systems study?
– Who will provide the final approval of Automotive Embedded Systems deliverables?
Cyclic redundancy check Critical Criteria:
Grade Cyclic redundancy check tactics and prioritize challenges of Cyclic redundancy check.
– Is Automotive Embedded Systems dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Think of your Automotive Embedded Systems project. what are the main functions?
– Is there any existing Automotive Embedded Systems governance structure?
Analysis of algorithms Critical Criteria:
Consider Analysis of algorithms engagements and define what our big hairy audacious Analysis of algorithms goal is.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Automotive Embedded Systems activities?
– Do we have past Automotive Embedded Systems Successes?
Ball grid array Critical Criteria:
Match Ball grid array failures and catalog what business benefits will Ball grid array goals deliver if achieved.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Automotive Embedded Systems?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Automotive Embedded Systems products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Automotive Embedded Systems leaders?
Portable computer Critical Criteria:
Meet over Portable computer adoptions and find out what it really means.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Automotive Embedded Systems ?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Automotive Embedded Systems move?
Digital marketing Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Digital marketing management and get answers.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Automotive Embedded Systems. How do we gain traction?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
Software libraries Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Software libraries governance and create a map for yourself.
– What are our needs in relation to Automotive Embedded Systems skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do Automotive Embedded Systems rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are there Automotive Embedded Systems problems defined?
Computer animation Critical Criteria:
Chat re Computer animation tasks and oversee implementation of Computer animation.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Automotive Embedded Systems is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Automotive Embedded Systems into the services that we provide?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Automotive Embedded Systems project?
Programmable logic controller Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Programmable logic controller tasks and document what potential Programmable logic controller megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Automotive Embedded Systems strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Does Automotive Embedded Systems analysis show the relationships among important Automotive Embedded Systems factors?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Automotive Embedded Systems moving forward?
Model of computation Critical Criteria:
Mine Model of computation tactics and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Model of computation information.
– What are the key elements of your Automotive Embedded Systems performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Vital signs Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Vital signs strategies and catalog Vital signs activities.
– How do we Identify specific Automotive Embedded Systems investment and emerging trends?
– Are there recognized Automotive Embedded Systems problems?
Health informatics Critical Criteria:
Define Health informatics failures and devote time assessing Health informatics and its risk.
– Why is Automotive Embedded Systems important for you now?
– How do we keep improving Automotive Embedded Systems?
– Is the scope of Automotive Embedded Systems defined?
Web browser Critical Criteria:
Reason over Web browser tasks and define what our big hairy audacious Web browser goal is.
– How do we go about Comparing Automotive Embedded Systems approaches/solutions?
– What about Automotive Embedded Systems Analysis of results?
– What are current Automotive Embedded Systems Paradigms?
Mathematical analysis Critical Criteria:
Explore Mathematical analysis decisions and integrate design thinking in Mathematical analysis innovation.
– Can we do Automotive Embedded Systems without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Why should we adopt a Automotive Embedded Systems framework?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Systematize Software engineering adoptions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How do we maintain Automotive Embedded Systemss Integrity?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
Social software Critical Criteria:
Detail Social software risks and work towards be a leading Social software expert.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Automotive Embedded Systems does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Automated teller machines Critical Criteria:
Refer to Automated teller machines governance and devise Automated teller machines key steps.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Automotive Embedded Systems?
Custom firmware Critical Criteria:
Refer to Custom firmware outcomes and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Custom firmware projects.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Automotive Embedded Systems?
– What are the usability implications of Automotive Embedded Systems actions?
Home video game console Critical Criteria:
Grasp Home video game console planning and stake your claim.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Automotive Embedded Systems process?
– Does Automotive Embedded Systems appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Library of Congress Control Number Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Library of Congress Control Number tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Library of Congress Control Number projects.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Automotive Embedded Systems services/products?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Automotive Embedded Systems strengthening and reform actually originate?
Operations research Critical Criteria:
Administer Operations research planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Operations research.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Automotive Embedded Systems?
Handheld game console Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Handheld game console quality and prioritize challenges of Handheld game console.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Automotive Embedded Systems strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Arcade system board Critical Criteria:
X-ray Arcade system board failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Arcade system board.
– Think about the people you identified for your Automotive Embedded Systems project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Do we all define Automotive Embedded Systems in the same way?
Handheld PC Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Handheld PC management and adopt an insight outlook.
– What threat is Automotive Embedded Systems addressing?
PlayStation 3 Jailbreak Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re PlayStation 3 Jailbreak issues and clarify ways to gain access to competitive PlayStation 3 Jailbreak services.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Automotive Embedded Systems values?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Software maintenance results and define Software maintenance competency-based leadership.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Automotive Embedded Systems delivery for example is new software needed?
Embedded hypervisor Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Embedded hypervisor quality and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Embedded hypervisor services.
– How will you know that the Automotive Embedded Systems project has been successful?
– Are we Assessing Automotive Embedded Systems and Risk?
Single photon emission computed tomography Critical Criteria:
Guard Single photon emission computed tomography results and research ways can we become the Single photon emission computed tomography company that would put us out of business.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Automotive Embedded Systems models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Automotive Embedded Systems objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
Knowledge representation and reasoning Critical Criteria:
Confer re Knowledge representation and reasoning results and describe the risks of Knowledge representation and reasoning sustainability.
– Does our organization need more Automotive Embedded Systems education?
Distributed computing Critical Criteria:
Track Distributed computing decisions and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Distributed computing.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Automotive Embedded Systems? There might be some that are less obvious?
Theory of computation Critical Criteria:
Analyze Theory of computation tactics and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Theory of computation services.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Automotive Embedded Systems information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Automotive Embedded Systems processes?
Automotive Embedded Systems Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Automotive Embedded Systems tasks and know what your objective is.
2-in-1 tablet Critical Criteria:
Model after 2-in-1 tablet visions and mentor 2-in-1 tablet customer orientation.
Embedded software Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Embedded software outcomes and optimize Embedded software leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are the disruptive Automotive Embedded Systems technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Linux for mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Detail Linux for mobile devices outcomes and describe the risks of Linux for mobile devices sustainability.
Medical equipment Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Medical equipment decisions and correct Medical equipment management by competencies.
Networking hardware Critical Criteria:
See the value of Networking hardware engagements and intervene in Networking hardware processes and leadership.
– When a Automotive Embedded Systems manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Electronic publishing Critical Criteria:
Steer Electronic publishing decisions and prioritize challenges of Electronic publishing.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Automotive Embedded Systems project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Automotive Embedded Systems Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Automotive Embedded Systems External links:
Automotive Embedded Systems | Anti Lock Braking …
AUTOMOTIVE EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, AUTOSAR, IOT …
Open-source computing hardware External links:
Open-source computing hardware – iSnare Free …
Numerical analysis External links:
[PDF]Numerical Analysis – BYU Math
Numerical Analysis | Kent State University
Numerical Analysis – wps.aw.com
Embedded database External links:
Embedded database engine for .NET developers – VistaDB
Home | NoSQL embedded database for .NET | Siaqodb
Embedded database management systems – Raima
Bibliothèque nationale de France External links:
Profile of Bibliothèque nationale de France [WorldCat.org]
Software repository External links:
Resources – Software Repository for Accounting and …
Software Repository – ManageEngine
Microsoft Software Repository
Word processor External links:
Title Word Processor $60,000 Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Title Word Processor Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Title: The Word Processor – isfdb.org
Linux on embedded systems External links:
myBots | Linux on Embedded systems
Security Enhanced Linux on embedded systems: A …
Linux On Embedded Systems • r/ItRunsLinux – reddit
Immunity Aware Programming External links:
Immunity Aware Programming Facts for Kids | …
Ubiquitous computing External links:
students | Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing
Human-Centered and Ubiquitous Computing Lab – …
Ubiquitous Computing: Bringing Technology to the …
Programming tool External links:
NuMicro ISP Programming Tool for T-PRIV – SMOK® …
XKLOADER2 – 2nd Gen XPRESSKIT Computer Programming tool
MAX WITH OBDII Diagnostic & Programming Tool | The Wheel Group
Global Positioning System External links:
GPS: The Global Positioning System
Global Positioning System (GPS) – Frequently Asked …
[PDF]GAO-18-74, GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM: Better …
Cyclic redundancy check External links:
How to Solve Cyclic Redundancy Check Error – YouTube
Analysis of algorithms External links:
1. Analysis of Algorithms – Princeton University
[PDF]Design & Analysis of Algorithms (Questions 5 – 8)
Ball grid array External links:
Ball Grid Array (BGA) Underfill Services
[PDF]Flip Chip Ball Grid Array Package Reference Guide …
Spectra-Tech Facility Tour | Conform Coating, Ball Grid Array
Portable computer External links:
Apple Laptop Macintosh Portable Computer Debut 1989 | Time
Build a portable computer on a USB stick | Popular Science
Digital marketing External links:
What is Digital Marketing? | mobileStorm
Los Angeles – Digital Marketing Conference | April 10-11, 2018
Software libraries External links:
tomaka is creating Rust software libraries | Patreon
eCabinet Systems Software Libraries
Software Libraries – Home | Microchip Technology Inc.
Computer animation External links:
Maya | Computer Animation & Modeling Software | Autodesk
Computer Animation Bachelor’s Degree – Full Sail University
Computer Animation and Game Development – …
Programmable logic controller External links:
PLC Programming | Programmable Logic Controller Basics
Unitronics- Programmable Logic Controller + Built-in HMI
Model of computation External links:
model of computation – NIST
A Constant-Space Sequential Model of Computation for …
Vital signs External links:
Normal Vital Signs – Medscape Reference
CDC Vital Signs
Pediatric Vital Signs Normal Ranges – RnCeus.com
Health informatics External links:
Master’s Degree in Health Informatics – USF Health Online
Institute for Health Informatics – University of Minnesota
Online Health Informatics Graduate Certificate | BU Online
Web browser External links:
Chrome Web Browser – Google Chrome
Sanford Health – Unsupported Web Browser
Norton Healthcare – Unsupported Web Browser
Mathematical analysis External links:
W. Rudin, Principles of Mathematical Analysis, 3rd …
From solid mechanics to mathematical analysis.
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
Social software External links:
What is Social Software? – Definition from Techopedia
Product – Pulse – Enterprise Social Software
ChangeNerd LLC. – Social Software For Business …
Automated teller machines External links:
ATM Decals For Automated Teller Machines
DHS: Link Card Use at Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Automated Teller Machines & Automated Retail …
Custom firmware External links:
Installing Custom Firmware on a PSP: 9 Steps – Instructables
PS4 Jailbreak / PS4 Custom Firmware for Dummies – …
Home video game console External links:
Home Video Game Console History – Good Deal Games
http://www.gooddealgames.com/articles/Home Video Game History.html
Which Home Video Game Console Are Americans Most Likely …
Library of Congress Control Number External links:
Library of Congress Control Number – Balboa Press
What is an LCCN (Library of Congress Control Number)?
AuthorHouse – Library of Congress Control Number
Operations research External links:
Operations research (Book, 1974) [WorldCat.org]
Operations research (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Systems Engineering and Operations Research
Handheld game console External links:
Amazon.com: Handheld Game Console , Retro Mini GBA System Game Console 2 Inch HD Screen 548 Classic GB Games , Birthday Presents for Children – …
Handheld Game Console, Mobile Gaming Console – Newegg.com
Arcade system board External links:
Arcade system board | Etsy
Arcade System Board Neo Geo MVS. Neo Geo MVS …
Arcade system board – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Arcade system board&item_type=topic
Handheld PC External links:
Handheld PC | eBay
Flash Format (Handheld PC) – Download.com
Getac PS336 Fully Rugged Handheld PC | GroupMobile.com
PlayStation 3 Jailbreak External links:
Download Playstation 3 jailbreak files from TraDownload
Software maintenance External links:
Salon Iris Updates | Download Software Maintenance
MathWorks Software Maintenance Service – Makers of …
Embedded hypervisor External links:
What is embedded hypervisor? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What is an Embedded Hypervisor? – Definition from …
Single photon emission computed tomography External links:
SPECT scan | Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography
Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography …
Knowledge representation and reasoning External links:
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning – …
Distributed computing External links:
Title Distributed Computing Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Distributed Computing (eBook, 2010) [WorldCat.org]
Distributed computing (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Theory of computation External links:
Theory Of Computation Emphasizes The Topics Such As Automata, Abstract Models Of Computation, And Computability. It Also Includes Computational Complexity, P …
BSCCSIT.COM | Theory of Computation
Theory of Computation – AbeBooks
Automotive Embedded Systems External links:
Automotive Embedded Systems | Anti Lock Braking …
AUTOMOTIVE EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, AUTOSAR, IOT …
2-in-1 tablet External links:
Buy Nextbook Ares 11.6″ 2-in-1 Tablet 64GB Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor Android 5.0 at Walmart.com
Buy RCA Cambio 10.1″ 2-in-1 Tablet 32GB Intel Atom Z3735F Quad-Core Processor Windows 10 at Walmart.com
Amazon.com: Acer Aspire Switch 10 E SW3-013-1566 2-in-1 Tablet & Laptop – color: shark gray (32GB & Windows 10): Computers & Accessories
Embedded software External links:
Embedded software : the works (eBook, 2012) …
Title Embedded Software Engineer Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Embedded Software Testing | Vector Software
Linux for mobile devices External links:
Linux for mobile devices – Revolvy
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/Linux for mobile devices
Verizon Joins Linux for Mobile Devices | Linux Journal
Linux for mobile devices – update.revolvy.com
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Linux for mobile devices
Medical equipment External links:
Alick’s Home Medical Equipment :: Because We Care
UHS Home Page | Medical Equipment Management …
smeincusa.com – SME: Superior Medical Equipment
Networking hardware External links:
Summit Information Resources – Networking Hardware …
Meraki Networking Hardware -Take Your Network By The …
Networking Hardware for Reliable Device Connectivity | Perle
Electronic publishing External links:
What is Electronic Publishing? Webopedia Definition
Electronic publishing. (Journal, magazine, 1997) …