What is involved in Six Sigma Green Belt
Find out what the related areas are that Six Sigma Green Belt connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Six Sigma Green Belt thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Six Sigma Green Belt journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Six Sigma Green Belt leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Six Sigma Green Belt related domains to cover and 142 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Six Sigma Green Belt, Reliability engineering, Design for Six Sigma, Pareto analysis, Defects per million opportunities, Cost-benefit analysis, Three sigma rule, Learning organization, American Society for Quality, San Francisco, Sigma 6, Business Process Mapping, Value stream mapping, Project charter, Cranfield School of Management, Quality Digest, Pick chart, Enterprise Feedback Management, Scatter diagram, Management fad, General Electric, Root cause analysis, S&P 500, 5 Whys, Pareto chart, Distributed control system, Zero Defects, Failure mode and effects analysis, Blue skies research, Stratified sampling, Theory of constraints, Control plan, Statistical process control, Poka yoke, Analysis of variance, Multi-vari chart, Quality Function Deployment, Taguchi Loss Function, Statistical quality control, Process capability index, Normal distribution, Confidence trick, Check sheet, ANOVA Gauge R&R, Statistical dispersion, Control chart, Total productive maintenance, Process capability, General linear model, Voice of the customer, Regression analysis, Enterprise resource planning, New York City, Value driven maintenance, Total quality management, Arithmetic mean, Run chart, Six Sigma, Flow production, Taguchi methods, W. Edwards Deming:
Six Sigma Green Belt Critical Criteria:
Survey Six Sigma Green Belt projects and describe which business rules are needed as Six Sigma Green Belt interface.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Six Sigma Green Belt workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Six Sigma Green Belt processes?
– How can the value of Six Sigma Green Belt be defined?
Reliability engineering Critical Criteria:
Look at Reliability engineering quality and get answers.
– Do we monitor the Six Sigma Green Belt decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– How will you know that the Six Sigma Green Belt project has been successful?
Design for Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Derive from Design for Six Sigma strategies and oversee Design for Six Sigma requirements.
– In the case of a Six Sigma Green Belt project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Six Sigma Green Belt project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Six Sigma Green Belt project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What are our best practices for minimizing Six Sigma Green Belt project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Six Sigma Green Belt project lifecycle?
– How do we go about Securing Six Sigma Green Belt?
Pareto analysis Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Pareto analysis failures and get answers.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Six Sigma Green Belt process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Six Sigma Green Belt process available?
– Can we do Six Sigma Green Belt without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What are internal and external Six Sigma Green Belt relations?
Defects per million opportunities Critical Criteria:
Steer Defects per million opportunities leadership and oversee implementation of Defects per million opportunities.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Six Sigma Green Belt process?
– Which Six Sigma Green Belt goals are the most important?
– How will you measure your Six Sigma Green Belt effectiveness?
Cost-benefit analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Cost-benefit analysis tactics and handle a jump-start course to Cost-benefit analysis.
– Can we add value to the current Six Sigma Green Belt decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Six Sigma Green Belt processes?
– How do we manage Six Sigma Green Belt Knowledge Management (KM)?
Three sigma rule Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Three sigma rule governance and look at it backwards.
– For your Six Sigma Green Belt project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Six Sigma Green Belt requirements in detail?
– Why is Six Sigma Green Belt important for you now?
Learning organization Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Learning organization management and mentor Learning organization customer orientation.
– A dramatic step toward becoming a learning organization is to appoint a chief training officer (CTO) or a chief learning officer (CLO). Many organizations claim to value Human Resources, but how many have a Human Resources representative involved in discussions about research and development commercialization, new product development, the strategic vision of the company, or increasing shareholder value?
– If you were to step back and look at the part of your organization you control, what components of a Customer Service program would you see?
– Does Six Sigma Green Belt analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Six Sigma Green Belt?
– How can you measure Six Sigma Green Belt in a systematic way?
– What makes a learning organization?
American Society for Quality Critical Criteria:
Dissect American Society for Quality outcomes and drive action.
– What is the purpose of Six Sigma Green Belt in relation to the mission?
– Are accountability and ownership for Six Sigma Green Belt clearly defined?
– What about Six Sigma Green Belt Analysis of results?
San Francisco Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on San Francisco decisions and get answers.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Six Sigma Green Belt is underway?
– How is the value delivered by Six Sigma Green Belt being measured?
– Are there Six Sigma Green Belt problems defined?
Sigma 6 Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Sigma 6 quality and adopt an insight outlook.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Six Sigma Green Belt ?
– Who sets the Six Sigma Green Belt standards?
Business Process Mapping Critical Criteria:
Judge Business Process Mapping tasks and attract Business Process Mapping skills.
– Is Six Sigma Green Belt dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Six Sigma Green Belt processes?
Value stream mapping Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Value stream mapping management and point out improvements in Value stream mapping.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Six Sigma Green Belt into the services that we provide?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Six Sigma Green Belt agendas for the next 3 years?
– How to Secure Six Sigma Green Belt?
Project charter Critical Criteria:
Investigate Project charter quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Project charter.
– Do those selected for the Six Sigma Green Belt team have a good general understanding of what Six Sigma Green Belt is all about?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Six Sigma Green Belt effort?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Six Sigma Green Belt activities?
Cranfield School of Management Critical Criteria:
Read up on Cranfield School of Management tasks and probe the present value of growth of Cranfield School of Management.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Six Sigma Green Belt goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Is Six Sigma Green Belt Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Does our organization need more Six Sigma Green Belt education?
Quality Digest Critical Criteria:
Probe Quality Digest results and find out what it really means.
– Which customers cant participate in our Six Sigma Green Belt domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are there Six Sigma Green Belt Models?
Pick chart Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Pick chart strategies and maintain Pick chart for success.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Six Sigma Green Belt with what users do day-to-day?
– Have you identified your Six Sigma Green Belt key performance indicators?
Enterprise Feedback Management Critical Criteria:
Adapt Enterprise Feedback Management strategies and learn.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Six Sigma Green Belt services/products?
– What are our Six Sigma Green Belt Processes?
Scatter diagram Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Scatter diagram adoptions and plan concise Scatter diagram education.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Six Sigma Green Belt in a volatile global economy?
– Is Supporting Six Sigma Green Belt documentation required?
– How can skill-level changes improve Six Sigma Green Belt?
Management fad Critical Criteria:
Reason over Management fad quality and interpret which customers can’t participate in Management fad because they lack skills.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Six Sigma Green Belt, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we maintain Six Sigma Green Belts Integrity?
General Electric Critical Criteria:
Illustrate General Electric issues and handle a jump-start course to General Electric.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Six Sigma Green Belt product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Six Sigma Green Belt?
Root cause analysis Critical Criteria:
Drive Root cause analysis projects and differentiate in coordinating Root cause analysis.
– What are all of our Six Sigma Green Belt domains and what do they do?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Six Sigma Green Belt move?
– What are the long-term Six Sigma Green Belt goals?
– Do we do Root Cause Analysis?
S&P 500 Critical Criteria:
Rank S&P 500 outcomes and revise understanding of S&P 500 architectures.
– Is there a Six Sigma Green Belt Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
5 Whys Critical Criteria:
Facilitate 5 Whys strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling 5 Whys projects.
– How can you negotiate Six Sigma Green Belt successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How likely is the current Six Sigma Green Belt plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Pareto chart Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Pareto chart visions and change contexts.
– Why should we adopt a Six Sigma Green Belt framework?
Distributed control system Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Distributed control system outcomes and point out improvements in Distributed control system.
Zero Defects Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Zero Defects management and stake your claim.
– Do Six Sigma Green Belt rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Failure mode and effects analysis Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Failure mode and effects analysis engagements and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Failure mode and effects analysis.
Blue skies research Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Blue skies research tasks and mentor Blue skies research customer orientation.
– How do we go about Comparing Six Sigma Green Belt approaches/solutions?
Stratified sampling Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Stratified sampling outcomes and oversee Stratified sampling management by competencies.
– Does Six Sigma Green Belt include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What will drive Six Sigma Green Belt change?
Theory of constraints Critical Criteria:
Track Theory of constraints outcomes and find the ideas you already have.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Six Sigma Green Belt models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What notable similarities and differences exist among systems thinking lean thinking and the theory of constraints?
– What is this thing called theory of constraints and how should it be implemented?
– What is Effective Six Sigma Green Belt?
Control plan Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Control plan goals and look in other fields.
– What are the disruptive Six Sigma Green Belt technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Six Sigma Green Belt been identified and analyzed?
– Will Six Sigma Green Belt deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Statistical process control Critical Criteria:
Learn from Statistical process control outcomes and drive action.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Six Sigma Green Belt?
– Are Acceptance Sampling and Statistical Process Control Complementary or Incompatible?
– How important is Six Sigma Green Belt to the user organizations mission?
Poka yoke Critical Criteria:
Consider Poka yoke failures and get out your magnifying glass.
Analysis of variance Critical Criteria:
Drive Analysis of variance management and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Six Sigma Green Belt objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Do we all define Six Sigma Green Belt in the same way?
– How much does Six Sigma Green Belt help?
Multi-vari chart Critical Criteria:
Understand Multi-vari chart projects and look for lots of ideas.
– What is the source of the strategies for Six Sigma Green Belt strengthening and reform?
Quality Function Deployment Critical Criteria:
Think about Quality Function Deployment leadership and observe effective Quality Function Deployment.
– Are there recognized Six Sigma Green Belt problems?
– What is our Six Sigma Green Belt Strategy?
Taguchi Loss Function Critical Criteria:
Probe Taguchi Loss Function failures and achieve a single Taguchi Loss Function view and bringing data together.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Six Sigma Green Belt project?
Statistical quality control Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Statistical quality control governance and oversee Statistical quality control management by competencies.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Six Sigma Green Belt objectives?
– What vendors make products that address the Six Sigma Green Belt needs?
Process capability index Critical Criteria:
Meet over Process capability index decisions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Process capability index services.
– What are the business goals Six Sigma Green Belt is aiming to achieve?
Normal distribution Critical Criteria:
Consider Normal distribution leadership and mentor Normal distribution customer orientation.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Six Sigma Green Belt?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Six Sigma Green Belt processes of our organization?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Six Sigma Green Belt that make it risky?
Confidence trick Critical Criteria:
Analyze Confidence trick decisions and plan concise Confidence trick education.
– Does Six Sigma Green Belt analysis show the relationships among important Six Sigma Green Belt factors?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Six Sigma Green Belt? There might be some that are less obvious?
– When a Six Sigma Green Belt manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Check sheet Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Check sheet engagements and interpret which customers can’t participate in Check sheet because they lack skills.
ANOVA Gauge R&R Critical Criteria:
Mine ANOVA Gauge R&R management and explore and align the progress in ANOVA Gauge R&R.
– Think about the people you identified for your Six Sigma Green Belt project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Statistical dispersion Critical Criteria:
Scan Statistical dispersion visions and arbitrate Statistical dispersion techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Six Sigma Green Belt products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How would one define Six Sigma Green Belt leadership?
Control chart Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Control chart governance and devise Control chart key steps.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Six Sigma Green Belt is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Six Sigma Green Belt forward?
– What are the barriers to increased Six Sigma Green Belt production?
Total productive maintenance Critical Criteria:
Meet over Total productive maintenance tactics and grade techniques for implementing Total productive maintenance controls.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Six Sigma Green Belt values?
– What are the short and long-term Six Sigma Green Belt goals?
Process capability Critical Criteria:
Chat re Process capability projects and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Process capability.
– Think about the functions involved in your Six Sigma Green Belt project. what processes flow from these functions?
General linear model Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect General linear model visions and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do we measure improved Six Sigma Green Belt service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we Lead with Six Sigma Green Belt in Mind?
Voice of the customer Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Voice of the customer tactics and transcribe Voice of the customer as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Think of your Six Sigma Green Belt project. what are the main functions?
Regression analysis Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Regression analysis tasks and oversee implementation of Regression analysis.
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Enterprise resource planning strategies and sort Enterprise resource planning activities.
New York City Critical Criteria:
Steer New York City projects and finalize specific methods for New York City acceptance.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Six Sigma Green Belt project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Value driven maintenance Critical Criteria:
Investigate Value driven maintenance planning and customize techniques for implementing Value driven maintenance controls.
– Do we have past Six Sigma Green Belt Successes?
Total quality management Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Total quality management decisions and tour deciding if Total quality management progress is made.
Arithmetic mean Critical Criteria:
Recall Arithmetic mean results and shift your focus.
Run chart Critical Criteria:
Start Run chart results and define what our big hairy audacious Run chart goal is.
– Is maximizing Six Sigma Green Belt protection the same as minimizing Six Sigma Green Belt loss?
Six Sigma Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Six Sigma quality and get answers.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– How is lean six sigma different from TOGAF architecture?
Flow production Critical Criteria:
Look at Flow production visions and transcribe Flow production as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Six Sigma Green Belt. How do we gain traction?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Six Sigma Green Belt process?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Six Sigma Green Belt project manager?
Taguchi methods Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Taguchi methods issues and catalog Taguchi methods activities.
W. Edwards Deming Critical Criteria:
Discourse W. Edwards Deming issues and handle a jump-start course to W. Edwards Deming.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Six Sigma Green Belt opportunities costing us money?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Six Sigma Green Belt Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Six Sigma Green Belt External links:
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – Acuity Institute
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Courses and Certification
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification – ASQ
Reliability engineering External links:
Database reliability engineering – O’Reilly Media
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
Design for Six Sigma External links:
[PDF]Design For Six Sigma (DFSS)
Design for Six Sigma: A Roadmap for Product Development
May 31, 2003 · Design for Six Sigma has 10 ratings and 0 reviews. The Latest Tools and Guidance Needed to Implement Design for Six Sigma …
Pareto analysis External links:
Pareto Analysis | Investopedia
[PDF]Part 3: Pareto Analysis and Check Sheets
Defects per million opportunities External links:
Defects per Million Opportunities (DPMO) – …
Cost-benefit analysis External links:
Cost-Benefit Analysis – investopedia.com
Cost-Benefit Analysis Definition | Investopedia
Cost-benefit analysis. (Book, 1971) [WorldCat.org]
Learning organization External links:
Family Learning Organization – Homeschool Testing, …
Is Your Learning Organization Agility Fit? – clomedia.com
Family Learning Organization – Testing
American Society for Quality External links:
ASQ Section 0505 | American Society for Quality
[PDF]American Society for Quality (ASQ) – Online Training
[PDF]American Society for Quality: Statistics Division – …
San Francisco External links:
Current Local Time in San Francisco, California, USA
San Francisco (1936) – IMDb
A Barbary Coast saloonkeeper and a Nob Hill impresario are rivals for the affections of a beautiful singer, both personally and professionally in 1906 San Francisco.
Sigma 6 External links:
Earthworks Sigma 6.2 loudspeaker | Stereophile.com
G.I. Joe: Sigma 6 (TV Series 2005–2006) – IMDb
Business Process Mapping External links:
Business Process Mapping – bc-racing.store
Value stream mapping External links:
[PDF]Value Stream Mapping Primer – Profit Surge …
[PDF]Value Stream Mapping at XYZ Company by Madhubala …
[PDF]Title Value Stream Mapping for SMEs: a case study
Project charter External links:
What Is a Project Charter? Steering Your Project to Success
Cranfield School of Management External links:
Cranfield School of Management – YouTube
Essential Management | Cranfield School of Management
Muhammad Roomi | Cranfield School of Management | …
Quality Digest External links:
Quality Digest (@QualityDigest) | Twitter
Quality Digest – Official Site
Quality Digest Planned Changes, Transition Options, …
Pick chart External links:
[PDF]What‟s An NHL Draft Pick Worth? A Value Pick Chart for …
Pick Chart (6 Sigma) – SpreadsheetZONE
PICK Chart – Business Form Template
Enterprise Feedback Management External links:
Best Enterprise Feedback Management Software – G2 …
Enterprise Feedback Management | SurveyMonkey
Enterprise Feedback Management Platform | Inquisium
Scatter diagram External links:
Scatter Diagram – Scatter Plot Graphs | ASQ
Management fad External links:
Is / Was Six Sigma a management fad? – Updated 2017
Shared services: Management fad or real value – Strategy&
Is ‘mindfulness’ just another management fad? | Fortune
General Electric External links:
Portland General Electric – Official Site
Root cause analysis External links:
Online Root Cause Analysis Toolkit – Minnesota Dept. of …
[PDF]Root Cause Analysis
Root Cause Analysis – VA National Center for Patient Safety
5 Whys External links:
5 Whys – A Problem Solving Technique – Revolution …
5 Whys – Problem-Solving Skills From MindTools.com
[PDF]“The 5 Whys” – Massachusetts Department of …
Pareto chart External links:
Pareto Chart Analysis (Pareto Diagram) | ASQ
Pareto Chart in Excel – EASY Excel Tutorial
How to Create a Pareto Chart in MS Excel 2010: 14 Steps
Distributed control system External links:
CiteSeerX — DISTRIBUTED CONTROL SYSTEM
[PDF]Distributed Control Systems DCS – DEFINE
http://definetraining.com/UserFiles/Distributed Control Systems _DCS_.pdf
Zero Defects External links:
Zero Defects: What Does It Achieve? What Does It Mean?
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › Capability Indices/Process Capability
Zero Defects – Strategy Training from MindTools.com
Zero Defects in Manufacturing – Creative Safety Supply
Failure mode and effects analysis External links:
[PDF]FAILURE MODE AND EFFECTS ANALYSIS (FMEA)
Blue skies research External links:
Blue Skies Research and the global economy – …
Blue skies research – Home | Facebook
Blue Skies Research, Inc. | SBIR.gov
Stratified sampling External links:
Stratified Sampling Flashcards | Quizlet
6.1 How to Use Stratified Sampling | STAT 506
Theory of constraints External links:
theory of constraints :: essays research papers – 123HelpMe
Theory of Constraints PPT | Inventory | Leadership & …
The theory of constraints journal (Journal, magazine, …
Control plan External links:
[PDF]APPENDIX D MODEL EXPOSURE CONTROL PLAN
[PDF]Exposure Control Plan for Bloodborne Pathogens
How to Develop an Anger Management Control Plan
Statistical process control External links:
Statistical process control (SPC) is a method of quality control which uses statistical methods. SPC is applied in order to monitor and control a process. Monitoring and controlling the process ensures that it operates at its full potential.
Statistical Process Control (SPC) Tutorial – MoreSteam.com
WinSPC – statistical process control software
Poka yoke External links:
Poka Yoke, First Edition – AbeBooks
Analysis of variance External links:
[PPT]Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
Analysis of variance (Book, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
Analysis Of Variance (ANOVA) – Statistics Solutions
Multi-vari chart External links:
Multi-Vari Chart and Analysis Book – M/PCpS
Multi-Vari Chart – ISSSP for Lean Six Sigma
Quality Function Deployment External links:
what is QFD? (quality function deployment) – …
QFD Online – Quality Function Deployment
Quality Function Deployment QFD :: Overview :: The …
Taguchi Loss Function External links:
Taguchi Loss Function and Capability Analysis – QI Macros
Taguchi Loss Function – GoLeanSixSigma.com
What is Taguchi Loss Function – Lean Manufacturing and …
Statistical quality control External links:
Statistical quality control | statistics | Britannica.com
[PDF]CHAPTER Statistical Quality Control – John Wiley – …
[PDF]6 Statistical Quality Control for Aggregate Processing
Process capability index External links:
Process Capability Index | SQC Online
Normal distribution External links:
An Introduction to Excel’s Normal Distribution Functions
What is normal distribution? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Confidence trick External links:
Confidence trick | Define Confidence trick at Dictionary.com
Eye Contact – Confidence Trick & Biggest Mistake – YouTube
Wall Street Confidence Trick: How Interest Rate Swaps …
Check sheet External links:
[PDF]SECURITY CONTAINER CHECK SHEET – National …
[PDF]ACCOUNTANCY CORPORATION CHECK SHEET
Electronic Check Sheet for Fire, EMS, & Police – Operative IQ
Control chart External links:
Chart control chartarea title | The ASP.NET Forums
[PDF]CONTROL CHART – Air University
[PPT]Control Chart – Indiana University of Pennsylvania
http://www.hhs.iup.edu/CJANICAK/SAFE541CJ/Attribute Control Charts.ppt
Total productive maintenance External links:
Implementing Total Productive Maintenance
Total Productive Maintenance Course
[PPT]Introduction to Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
http://www.fkm.utm.my/~shari/download/tpm principles and concepts.ppt
Process capability External links:
Process Capability (Cp, Cpk) and Process Performance …
http://www.isixsigma.com › … › Capability Indices/Process Capability
Process capability indices (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
[PPT]Process Capability – Georgia State University
General linear model External links:
GLM General Linear Model – LONI Pipeline
[PDF]General Linear Model for fMRI: bases of statistical …
[PPT]General Linear Model – University of South Florida
http://faculty.cas.usf.edu/mbrannick/regression/9 GLM 1.ppt
Voice of the customer External links:
[PPT]Voice of the Customer: Office 365 – Microsoft
[PDF]THE VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER. – mit.edu
The voice of the customer (Book, 1992) [WorldCat.org]
Regression analysis External links:
Regression Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Regression Analysis Made Easy with Excel – WorldatWork
How to Read Regression Analysis Summary in Excel: 4 …
Enterprise resource planning External links:
What is ERP (Enterprise resource planning)? – NetSuite.com
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
MDConnect | Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
New York City External links:
Harvard Club of New York City
The Real Housewives of New York City – Official Site
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – …
Value driven maintenance External links:
Value Driven Maintenance – bntweb.de
Value Driven Maintenance – roonix.de
Mainnovation – Value Driven Maintenance & Asset …
Total quality management External links:
Total Quality Management Flashcards | Quizlet
Total quality management | The Economist
total quality management (TQM) Flashcards | Quizlet
Arithmetic mean External links:
aggregate – R weighted arithmetic mean – Stack Overflow
Geometric mean formula arithmetic mean calculate …
Arithmetic Mean – Free Math Help
Run chart External links:
RUN CHART IN EXCEL – Manage Naturally
[PDF]Run Chart – CDC – Centers for Disease Control and …
Run Chart Tool – IHI
Six Sigma External links:
Lean Six Sigma | Greenville Technical College
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification CSSGB – ASQ
Online Lean and Six Sigma Training Videos | Gemba Academy
Flow production External links:
FLOW production AB – Home | Facebook
School Flow Production – YouTube
Taguchi methods External links:
[PPT]Taguchi Methods – Iowa State University College of …
Taguchi Methods Open Course Lecture 07-01, by Huei …
anova-tm taguchi methods doe software – Website of …
W. Edwards Deming External links:
W. Edwards Deming Quotes – BrainyQuote
The W. Edwards Deming Institute
Dr. W. Edwards Deming: The Father of the Quality Evolution