What is involved in Inbound Marketing
Find out what the related areas are that Inbound Marketing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Inbound Marketing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Inbound Marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Inbound Marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Inbound Marketing related domains to cover and 31 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Inbound Marketing, Content marketing, HubSpot, Permission marketing, Search engine marketing, Search engine optimization, Social media:
Inbound Marketing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Inbound Marketing visions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Inbound Marketing services.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Inbound Marketing?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Inbound Marketing that make it risky?
– What are internal and external Inbound Marketing relations?
Content marketing Critical Criteria:
Value Content marketing projects and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Content marketing is getting what it needs.
– What are the disruptive Inbound Marketing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Inbound Marketing agendas for the next 3 years?
– How can the value of Inbound Marketing be defined?
HubSpot Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re HubSpot visions and test out new things.
– Think about the people you identified for your Inbound Marketing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– In what ways are Inbound Marketing vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we know that any Inbound Marketing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Permission marketing Critical Criteria:
Pilot Permission marketing planning and oversee Permission marketing management by competencies.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Inbound Marketing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Does the Inbound Marketing task fit the clients priorities?
– Which Inbound Marketing goals are the most important?
Search engine marketing Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Search engine marketing results and research ways can we become the Search engine marketing company that would put us out of business.
– Think of your Inbound Marketing project. what are the main functions?
– What are all of our Inbound Marketing domains and what do they do?
Search engine optimization Critical Criteria:
Debate over Search engine optimization tasks and secure Search engine optimization creativity.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Inbound Marketing services/products?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Inbound Marketing project?
– Does Inbound Marketing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Graph Social media tactics and pay attention to the small things.
– In the past year, have companies generally improved or worsened in terms of how quickly you feel they respond to you over social media channels surrounding a general inquiry or complaint?
– When you use social media to complain about a Customer Service issue, how often do you feel you get an answer or your complaint is resolved by the company?
– Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– In the past year, have you utilized social media to get a Customer Service response?
– How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– What is the best way to integrate social media into existing CRM strategies?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
– Is social media a better investment than SEO?
– Is the scope of Inbound Marketing defined?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Inbound Marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Inbound Marketing External links:
JCI – Responsive Web Design & Inbound Marketing Agency
Inbound marketing is promoting a company through blogs, podcasts, video, eBooks, newsletters, whitepapers, SEO, physical products, social media marketing, and other forms of content marketing which serve to attract customers through the different stages of the purchase funnel.
Uhuru Network | Digital & Inbound Marketing Agency
Content marketing External links:
Content Marketing Master Class
Conductor – SEO Platform & Enterprise Content Marketing
User Generated Content Marketing Solution | Yotpo
HubSpot External links:
Help & Support | HubSpot
Digitant: Inbound Marketing Agency | HubSpot Partner in …
Permission marketing External links:
Why Marketing Automation Needs Permission Marketing
Search engine marketing External links:
Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association – MnSearch
Baidu Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Certification Program
Marlin Consulting Solutions – Search Engine Marketing …
Search engine optimization External links:
SEO — Search Engine Optimization – html.com
SubmitNet – SEO – Search Engine Optimization and …
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Getting Started
Social media External links:
SOCi Social Media Marketing & Management Platform
A Unified Social Media Management Platform – Statusbrew
WhoDoYou – Local businesses recommended on social media