What is involved in Software QA
Find out what the related areas are that Software QA connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Software QA thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Software QA journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Software QA leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Software QA related domains to cover and 232 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Software QA, IEEE 802.11j-2004, Systems modeling, Software deployment, IEEE 802.2, Software configuration management, Service-oriented architecture, IEEE 802.11y-2008, Systems analysis, IEEE 754-1985, IEEE 802.21, IEEE 802.11ai, Requirements engineering, IEEE 802.11h-2003, IEEE 802.1ag, Software project management, Danese Cooper, Software assurance, Watts Humphrey, Computer programming, IEEE 802.9, IEEE 802.3, ISO/IEEE 11073, IEEE 1451, Release management, Standard Delay Format, IEEE 802.11s, IEEE 802.16, Iterative and incremental development, Structured analysis, IEEE 854-1987, IEEE 802.10, IEEE 1584, IEEE 802.11c, IEEE 802.1X, IEEE P1906.1, IEEE 1667, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Concept of operations, Spiral model, Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering, IEEE 802, Formal methods, IEEE 802.22, Quality by Design, Inter-Access Point Protocol, IEEE 802.11d-2001, Software development, Software quality, Software design description, IEEE 1541-2002, Multiple Registration Protocol, Precision Time Protocol, Software engineering, IEEE 1219, Software archaeology, IEEE 802.7, Token bus network, Peri Tarr, View model, IEEE 1355, Software maintenance, IEEE 802.15.4, Wireless Gigabit Alliance, Software quality management, IEEE 802.1D, Scalable Coherent Interface, Project management, Software requirements specification, IEEE 802.15.4a, IEEE 802.11v, Software quality analyst:
Software QA Critical Criteria:
Consult on Software QA projects and find the essential reading for Software QA researchers.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Software QA opportunities costing us money?
– How is the value delivered by Software QA being measured?
– How do we go about Securing Software QA?
IEEE 802.11j-2004 Critical Criteria:
Own IEEE 802.11j-2004 issues and define IEEE 802.11j-2004 competency-based leadership.
– Do the Software QA decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are internal and external Software QA relations?
Systems modeling Critical Criteria:
Consider Systems modeling strategies and catalog what business benefits will Systems modeling goals deliver if achieved.
– Will Software QA deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are there Software QA problems defined?
– What is our Software QA Strategy?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Add value to Software deployment goals and ask what if.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Software QA forward?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Software QA processes?
– How can the value of Software QA be defined?
IEEE 802.2 Critical Criteria:
Consult on IEEE 802.2 quality and find out what it really means.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Software QA experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– In what ways are Software QA vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What are the usability implications of Software QA actions?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Software configuration management quality and grade techniques for implementing Software configuration management controls.
– How important is Software QA to the user organizations mission?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
– Is the scope of Software QA defined?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Service-oriented architecture tactics and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Service-oriented architecture.
– Is the Software QA organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Software QA objectives?
– Are assumptions made in Software QA stated explicitly?
IEEE 802.11y-2008 Critical Criteria:
Nurse IEEE 802.11y-2008 planning and display thorough understanding of the IEEE 802.11y-2008 process.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Software QA process?
– Why are Software QA skills important?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Systems analysis visions and report on the economics of relationships managing Systems analysis and constraints.
– Learning Systems Analysis: once one has a good grasp of the current state of the organization, there is still an important question that needs to be asked: what is the organizations potential for developing and changing – in the near future and in the longer term?
– Can you think of situations that might fail the technical, organizational, or economic feasibility criteria?
– What qualifications should the Systems Analysis team be looking for when hiring their new team member?
– Schedule feasibility. can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– What are the important external or multisectoral determinants of system performance?
– How can software be acquired, if needed, during the systems development phase?
– What are the different roles that are played on our systems development team?
– What specific functions (or sub-systems) exist within the organization?
– What types of planning are necessary to ensure the system s success?
– What records are kept and how do they fit in with the functions?
– Is this an acceptable application of a disruptive technology?
– When are users trained to use the new system?
– What are the steering committee s roles?
– Which tasks should be undertaken first?
– Which organizational units affected?
– What is behavioral Systems Analysis?
– Why have Systems Analysis at all?
– Why do we need this method?
– So, what is a procedure ?
IEEE 754-1985 Critical Criteria:
Unify IEEE 754-1985 tasks and remodel and develop an effective IEEE 754-1985 strategy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Software QA?
– What are our needs in relation to Software QA skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
IEEE 802.21 Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about IEEE 802.21 planning and look at the big picture.
– What are the business goals Software QA is aiming to achieve?
– How do we maintain Software QAs Integrity?
IEEE 802.11ai Critical Criteria:
Differentiate IEEE 802.11ai governance and cater for concise IEEE 802.11ai education.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Software QA process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Software QA process available?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Software QA processes of our organization?
– How do we Lead with Software QA in Mind?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Confer re Requirements engineering strategies and tour deciding if Requirements engineering progress is made.
– Think about the functions involved in your Software QA project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Software QA delivery for example is new software needed?
IEEE 802.11h-2003 Critical Criteria:
Consider IEEE 802.11h-2003 governance and probe IEEE 802.11h-2003 strategic alliances.
– How can you negotiate Software QA successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we measure improved Software QA service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to Secure Software QA?
IEEE 802.1ag Critical Criteria:
Facilitate IEEE 802.1ag projects and devise IEEE 802.1ag key steps.
– Does Software QA analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Who needs to know about Software QA ?
Software project management Critical Criteria:
Confer over Software project management planning and overcome Software project management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Software QA information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Software QA products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How would one define Software QA leadership?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Merge Danese Cooper failures and point out improvements in Danese Cooper.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Software QA? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do we know that any Software QA analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How do we manage Software QA Knowledge Management (KM)?
Software assurance Critical Criteria:
X-ray Software assurance strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Software assurance decisions.
– Among the Software QA product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Think of your Software QA project. what are the main functions?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Boost Watts Humphrey tasks and plan concise Watts Humphrey education.
Computer programming Critical Criteria:
Own Computer programming outcomes and devise Computer programming key steps.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Software QA ?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Software QA project?
IEEE 802.9 Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on IEEE 802.9 outcomes and get going.
– What business benefits will Software QA goals deliver if achieved?
IEEE 802.3 Critical Criteria:
Revitalize IEEE 802.3 goals and customize techniques for implementing IEEE 802.3 controls.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Software QA, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who sets the Software QA standards?
ISO/IEEE 11073 Critical Criteria:
Incorporate ISO/IEEE 11073 engagements and look in other fields.
– How will you know that the Software QA project has been successful?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Software QA?
– What are all of our Software QA domains and what do they do?
IEEE 1451 Critical Criteria:
Probe IEEE 1451 planning and separate what are the business goals IEEE 1451 is aiming to achieve.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Software QA is underway?
Release management Critical Criteria:
Debate over Release management tactics and raise human resource and employment practices for Release management.
– What happens after development: how should developers release component-based software and how can users subsequently obtain such software especially if the software under consideration consists of many components that are released by many organizations at many different geographical locations?
– How do these developers concur over long distances in environments where people rarely if ever meet face to face in a virtual organization?
– What is, really, the difference between development and innovation, i.e. how big or radical do changes have to be to warrant the label innovation ?
– The offeror will describe its service levels for fixes, help desk, etc. will it reduce its fees if the service levels are not met?
– Process support: how can a project better institutionalize workflow support without adding a bureaucratic burden to the developers?
– How do these developers concur over long distances in environments where people rarely if ever meet face to face in a virtual organization?
– How much do political issues impact on the decision in open source projects and how does this ultimately impact on innovation?
– In some projects up to 85% of the changes are performed by a small core of developers, what space for innovation is left?
– Does it Eliminate lengthy email threads trying to achieve change approval?
– Is it possible to get a quality product out of this design process?
– Where do requirements come from (and what should we do about it)?
– What to build, how to build it, build it, and is it built right?
– When should sunk cost be abandoned and new solutions sought ?
– Does Software QA appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– Why has no os tool emerged to meet this need?
– Does Agile Release Management Work in Real Life?
– what is NEXT FOR RELEASE MANAGEMENT AND DEVOPS?
– Can you Reduce your release window by 90%?
– All tasks complete?
Standard Delay Format Critical Criteria:
Merge Standard Delay Format outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Standard Delay Format because they lack skills.
– To what extent does management recognize Software QA as a tool to increase the results?
– Do we have past Software QA Successes?
IEEE 802.11s Critical Criteria:
Mine IEEE 802.11s tasks and work towards be a leading IEEE 802.11s expert.
– Have you identified your Software QA key performance indicators?
– How can skill-level changes improve Software QA?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Refer to IEEE 802.16 issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough IEEE 802.16 results.
– How do we Identify specific Software QA investment and emerging trends?
– What are our Software QA Processes?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Iterative and incremental development visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Iterative and incremental development projects.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Software QA Management?
– Are there recognized Software QA problems?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Check Structured analysis visions and look in other fields.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Software QA project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– What are current Software QA Paradigms?
IEEE 854-1987 Critical Criteria:
Gauge IEEE 854-1987 failures and clarify ways to gain access to competitive IEEE 854-1987 services.
– Does Software QA create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we monitor the Software QA decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
IEEE 802.10 Critical Criteria:
Check IEEE 802.10 quality and devote time assessing IEEE 802.10 and its risk.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Software QA project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Software QA project lifecycle?
– Can we do Software QA without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What will drive Software QA change?
IEEE 1584 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about IEEE 1584 leadership and probe IEEE 1584 strategic alliances.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Software QA process?
– What about Software QA Analysis of results?
IEEE 802.11c Critical Criteria:
Have a session on IEEE 802.11c outcomes and assess what counts with IEEE 802.11c that we are not counting.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Software QA is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Software QA project?
IEEE 802.1X Critical Criteria:
Differentiate IEEE 802.1X risks and customize techniques for implementing IEEE 802.1X controls.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Software QA objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– In a project to restructure Software QA outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
IEEE P1906.1 Critical Criteria:
Depict IEEE P1906.1 planning and handle a jump-start course to IEEE P1906.1.
– what is the best design framework for Software QA organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is a Software QA Team Work effort in place?
IEEE 1667 Critical Criteria:
Deduce IEEE 1667 decisions and separate what are the business goals IEEE 1667 is aiming to achieve.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Software QA strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Software QA values?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Meet over Edsger W. Dijkstra goals and look at the big picture.
– Consider your own Software QA project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Concept of operations Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Concept of operations projects and do something to it.
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Debate over Spiral model visions and finalize specific methods for Spiral model acceptance.
– Do Software QA rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How will you measure your Software QA effectiveness?
Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering Critical Criteria:
Detail Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering adoptions and pioneer acquisition of Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering systems.
– What threat is Software QA addressing?
IEEE 802 Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase IEEE 802 leadership and forecast involvement of future IEEE 802 projects in development.
– Do those selected for the Software QA team have a good general understanding of what Software QA is all about?
– What is our formula for success in Software QA ?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Formal methods outcomes and overcome Formal methods skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does Software QA analysis show the relationships among important Software QA factors?
IEEE 802.22 Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about IEEE 802.22 quality and optimize IEEE 802.22 leadership as a key to advancement.
Quality by Design Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Quality by Design failures and triple focus on important concepts of Quality by Design relationship management.
Inter-Access Point Protocol Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Inter-Access Point Protocol governance and plan concise Inter-Access Point Protocol education.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Software QA process?
IEEE 802.11d-2001 Critical Criteria:
Consider IEEE 802.11d-2001 issues and cater for concise IEEE 802.11d-2001 education.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Software QA that make it risky?
– Are accountability and ownership for Software QA clearly defined?
Software development Critical Criteria:
Model after Software development projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Can working in an agile mode assist a corporate venture in achieving good results early, in starting business, and in bringing income for the parent company?
– When youre thinking about all the different ways a product may be used in the future, do you stop at three, five, or 10 years in the future?
– What if your business needs are still emerging and certain aspects of the system are rapidly changing or cannot be defined yet?
– How can agile software development be utilized when the development is done in several different locations instead of one site?
– How do you take an approach like CMM that is heavily about management control and measurement and make it light on its feet?
– How do agile methods support the principles of Agile Manifesto when using in-house software development methods?
– Can research really be relegated to a series of steps that when performed in sequence result in a new product?
– Are meetings viewed as ways for managers to micromanage their teams: what have you done in the last 24 hours?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– How do you develop requirements for agile software development?
– How can Trello be used as an Agile project management tool?
– What does software development maturity really mean?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– How do disciplined agile teams work at scale?
– What have you completed since yesterday?
– When using Extreme Programming?
– What Is Extreme Programming?
– How much modeling to do?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Study Software quality projects and maintain Software quality for success.
– What are the key elements of your Software QA performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– When a Software QA manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Software QA?
Software design description Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software design description strategies and be persistent.
– How to deal with Software QA Changes?
IEEE 1541-2002 Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on IEEE 1541-2002 goals and catalog what business benefits will IEEE 1541-2002 goals deliver if achieved.
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Software QA activities?
Multiple Registration Protocol Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Multiple Registration Protocol engagements and oversee implementation of Multiple Registration Protocol.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Software QA services/products?
Precision Time Protocol Critical Criteria:
Chat re Precision Time Protocol management and describe which business rules are needed as Precision Time Protocol interface.
– Does the Software QA task fit the clients priorities?
– Which Software QA goals are the most important?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Shape Software engineering tasks and be persistent.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Software QA move?
IEEE 1219 Critical Criteria:
Participate in IEEE 1219 issues and differentiate in coordinating IEEE 1219.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Software QA moving forward?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Software archaeology decisions and finalize the present value of growth of Software archaeology.
– How can you measure Software QA in a systematic way?
IEEE 802.7 Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on IEEE 802.7 results and observe effective IEEE 802.7.
– Is there a Software QA Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Software QA project?
Token bus network Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Token bus network leadership and pioneer acquisition of Token bus network systems.
– Which customers cant participate in our Software QA domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we go about Comparing Software QA approaches/solutions?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Focus on Peri Tarr visions and maintain Peri Tarr for success.
View model Critical Criteria:
Adapt View model decisions and differentiate in coordinating View model.
– What is the purpose of Software QA in relation to the mission?
– How do we keep improving Software QA?
IEEE 1355 Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze IEEE 1355 visions and pay attention to the small things.
– In the case of a Software QA project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Software QA project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Software QA project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Who will provide the final approval of Software QA deliverables?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Software maintenance engagements and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Software maintenance.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– Are we Assessing Software QA and Risk?
– Are there Software QA Models?
IEEE 802.15.4 Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for IEEE 802.15.4 outcomes and attract IEEE 802.15.4 skills.
– What are the short and long-term Software QA goals?
Wireless Gigabit Alliance Critical Criteria:
Talk about Wireless Gigabit Alliance failures and be persistent.
– What vendors make products that address the Software QA needs?
Software quality management Critical Criteria:
Gauge Software quality management issues and plan concise Software quality management education.
– Can we add value to the current Software QA decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How likely is the current Software QA plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
IEEE 802.1D Critical Criteria:
Chat re IEEE 802.1D failures and find answers.
Scalable Coherent Interface Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Scalable Coherent Interface planning and acquire concise Scalable Coherent Interface education.
– How do we Improve Software QA service perception, and satisfaction?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Reason over Project management projects and adjust implementation of Project management.
– There is lots of discussion about the role of a project manager; whether a project manager is needed in the agile world or not. How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– How can a company arrange a new project if the management does not know when they will finish the current projects and when the employees will be free to take on a new project?
– Are there implications for the observed success of agile to date that reflects on our larger understanding of organizations and their fundamental nature?
– Can we say that the traditional project team is not self-organized, no matter how complex the project is, and what level of team we are discussing?
– What about when our product is an integration of several different products, each with their own product owner?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– What scenarios in terms of projected cost, schedule, and scope could/should we plan for?
– Do project management and Change Management look the same for every initiative?
– How is agile project management performed in the context of virtual teams?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– What project management qualifications does the Project Manager have?
– What is meant by an integrative approach to project management?
– What are the Commercial aspects of Project Management?
– How do we deal with change when it happens?
– What is the cost of change?
– What is Project Management?
– When does a project begin and end?
Software requirements specification Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Software requirements specification leadership and adjust implementation of Software requirements specification.
IEEE 802.15.4a Critical Criteria:
X-ray IEEE 802.15.4a planning and revise understanding of IEEE 802.15.4a architectures.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Software QA?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Software QA project manager?
IEEE 802.11v Critical Criteria:
Read up on IEEE 802.11v strategies and transcribe IEEE 802.11v as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Software QA processes?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Software QA requirements in detail?
Software quality analyst Critical Criteria:
Mine Software quality analyst decisions and gather practices for scaling Software quality analyst.
– How can we improve Software QA?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Software QA Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Software QA External links:
Software QA Testing
http://ad · www.a1qa.com/Software-QA-Testing
Software QA Testing
http://ad · www.a1qa.com/Software-QA-Testing
IEEE 802.11j-2004 External links:
IEEE 802.11j-2004 – asmestandard.com
IEEE 802.11j-2004 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.11j-2004 – WOW.com
Systems modeling External links:
Permedia Petroleum Systems Modeling – Landmark …
Water Distribution Systems Modeling using EPANET | …
[PDF]The OMG SysML Tutorial – OMG Systems Modeling …
Software deployment External links:
Software Deployment – PC Power Management – IT …
Software Deployment Testing – University of Nevada, Reno
IEEE 802.2 External links:
Re: [ostinato] Re: IEEE 802.2 support – Google Groups
IEEE 802.2 | Article about IEEE 802.2 by The Free Dictionary
Software configuration management External links:
[PDF]Software Configuration Management
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
Service-oriented architecture External links:
Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture
Messaging Patterns in Service-Oriented Architecture, …
Service-Oriented Architecture Summary | Accenture
IEEE 802.11y-2008 External links:
“IEEE 802.11y-2008” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 802.11y-2008 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.11y-2008 – documentweb.org
Systems analysis External links:
Systems Analysis and Integration | Transportation …
Community: “Virtual Systems Analysis” – TV Club
My Systems Analysis Ch. 12 Flashcards | Quizlet
IEEE 754-1985 External links:
IEEE 754-1985 – YouTube
“IEEE 754-1985” on Revolvy.com
IEEE 754-1985, Binary 64, Floating Point Number Examiner
IEEE 802.21 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.21 MEDIA INDEPENDENT HANDOVER …
[PDF]IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover (MIH)
Standard: IEEE 802.21 – Engineering Standards
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements Engineering (eBook, 2002) [WorldCat.org]
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
Requirements Engineering – Springer
IEEE 802.11h-2003 External links:
IEEE 802.11h-2003 – Howling Pixel
IEEE 802.11h-2003 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
IEEE 802.1ag External links:
Example: IEEE 802.1ag OAM Connectivity Fault Management
IEEE 802.1AG – LOCAL AND METROPOLITAN AREA …
Software project management External links:
Full-stack Software Project Management Tools – Unfuddle
Danese Cooper External links:
Danese Cooper | Flickr
Danese Cooper – Google+
Software assurance External links:
Software Assurance Marketplace
Microsoft Software Assurance Support
Mitel Software Assurance and Support – United States
Watts Humphrey External links:
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
G. Watts Humphrey, Jr. | America’s Best Racing
Computer programming External links:
The Meaning of Beep: Computer Programming – BrainPOP
Computer programming | Computing | Khan Academy
Computer Programming, Robotics & Engineering – STEM For Kids
IEEE 802.3 External links:
IEEE 802.3 standard 1983 10BASE5 10 Mbit/s (1.25 MB/s) over thick coax. Sam…
http://802.3a 1985 10BASE2 10 Mbit/s (1.25 MB/s) over thin Coax (a.k.a. …
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet interim sessions
IEEE 802.3 ETHERNET
ISO/IEEE 11073 External links:
ISO/IEEE 11073-20601 implementation using official …
[PDF]IHE-PCD ISO/IEEE 11073, – NIST
IEEE 1451 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 1451 Development Kit Description – eesensors.com
UML Model for the IEEE 1451.1 Standard | NIST
[PDF]The IEEE 1451.4 Standard for Smart Transducers
IEEE 802.11s External links:
What is IEEE 802.11s in easy language? – Quora
IEEE 802.16 External links:
term:wimax = ieee 802.16 Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
https://quizlet.com/subject/term:wimax = ieee 802.16
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
Iterative and incremental development – YouTube
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
IEEE 854-1987 External links:
IEEE 854-1987 – WOW.com
IEEE 854-1987 Notes and differences
IEEE 854-1987 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
IEEE 802.10 External links:
IEEE 802.10/802.11/802.12 by gustavo contreras on Prezi
IEEE 1584 External links:
IEEE 1584 Update – Jim Phillips
[PDF]IEEE 1584 Arc-Flash Hazard Calculations Standards …
IEEE IAS Atlanta – IEEE 1584 Changes : vTools Events
IEEE 802.1X External links:
Configuring IEEE 802.1x Port-Based Authentication – Cisco
Windows 7 does not connect to an IEEE 802.1X …
IEEE P1906.1 External links:
IEEE P1906.1 – WOW.com
IEEE 1667 External links:
Ieee 1667 in Milpitas, CA | 601 Mccarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA
Generic IEEE 1667 ACT Drivers Download for Windows 10, …
IEEE 1667: One standard worth watching – CNET
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
Edsger W. Dijkstra – A.M. Turing Award Winner
Edsger W. Dijkstra – Scientist | Facebook
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Concept of operations External links:
[PDF]FedRAMP Concept Of Operations – GSA
Spiral model External links:
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
Spiral Model : Advantages and Disadvantages ~ I …
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering External links:
– Provider Backbone Bridge Traffic Engineering – IEEE 802
IEEE 802 External links:
microHOWTO: IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tutorial
Windows 7 does not connect to an IEEE 802.1X …
This document provides the basic information and a summary of the frame fields for Inter-Switch Link (ISL) and IEEE 802.1Q encapsulation.
http://Cisco Aironet 1130AG IEEE 802.11 A/B/G Access Point
Formal methods External links:
[PDF]Formal Methods Tool Qualification – NASA
Formal Methods – MATLAB & Simulink – MathWorks
Tenth NASA Formal Methods Symposium (NFM 2018)
IEEE 802.22 External links:
IEEE 802.22 Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRANs) Raj Jain Professor of Computer Science and Engineering Washington University in Saint Louis Saint Louis, MO 63130
http://[DOC]doc.: IEEE 802.22-09/0090r1
[PDF]IEEE 802.22 Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRANs)
IEEE 802.22 WRAN WG Website
Quality by Design External links:
Quality by Design | Clinical Trials Transformation Initiative
Inter-Access Point Protocol External links:
Inter-Access Point Protocol – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/Inter-Access Point Protocol/en-en
IEEE 802.11d-2001 External links:
IEEE 802.11d-2001 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Software quality External links:
[PDF]Software Quality Assurance Plan – US Department of …
Software Quality – ASQ
Software design description External links:
1. SOFTWARE DESIGN DESCRIPTION (SDD) – …
[PDF]VODKA Software Design Description – Drexel University
DI-IPSC-81435 A SOFTWARE DESIGN DESCRIPTION
IEEE 1541-2002 External links:
IEEE 1541-2002 – Sensagent.com
IEEE 1541-2002 – liquisearch.com
IEEE 1541-2002 – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Multiple Registration Protocol External links:
Multiple Registration Protocol – WOW.com
MRP abbreviation stands for Multiple Registration Protocol
IEEE 802.1: 802.1ak – Multiple Registration Protocol
Precision Time Protocol External links:
PTP – Precision Time Protocol in Industrial Managed …
Software engineering External links:
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage
Software Engineering Institute
IEEE 1219 External links:
ESTÁNDAR IEEE 1219 DE MANTENIMIENTO DEL – prezi.com
IEEE 1219 : Standard for Software Maintenance – IHS Markit
Software archaeology External links:
Software Archaeology – Reddit
Software Archaeology | CSIAC
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Token bus network External links:
Token Bus Network | Network Topology | Ethernet
What is a Token Bus Network? – Definition from Techopedia
Token Bus Network (Linktionary term)
View model External links:
My View model position for CS:GO – Steam Community
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
Software maintenance External links:
MathWorks Software Maintenance Service – Makers of …
Citrix Software Maintenance Support Program – Citrix
IEEE 802.15.4 External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee – University of Kentucky
Wireless Gigabit Alliance External links:
Wireless Gigabit Alliance Inc – GuideStar Profile
Software quality management External links:
Scrutinizer – Your platform for software quality management
Scalable Coherent Interface External links:
[PDF]The Scalable Coherent Interface and Related …
[PDF]Scalable Coherent Interface: Links to the Future*
Project management External links:
CCRS | Project Management Institute
Certifications | Project Management Institute
Software requirements specification External links:
[PDF]IEEE Software Requirements Specification Template
[DOC]Software Requirements Specification Template
IEEE 802.15.4a External links:
[PDF]Chapter 17 An IEEE 802.15.4A Ultra-Wideband …
[PDF]An Overview of the IEEE 802.15.4a Standard
Distance Measurement Based on IEEE 802.15.4a – SixtySec
IEEE 802.11v External links:
IEEE 802.11V – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – GlobalSpec
Leader-Based Multicast Service in IEEE 802.11v …
Software quality analyst External links:
Reliance One – Software Quality Analyst
Job Application for Software Quality Analyst (QA) at Hudl
Software Quality Analyst — Akili