Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Clean Tech Nation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Clean Tech Nation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Clean Tech Nation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Clean Tech Nation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Clean Tech Nation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- Were the planned controls in place?
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Clean Tech Nation leader?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Clean Tech Nation processes?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Clean Tech Nation. How do we gain traction?
- Are you satisfied with your current role? If not, what is missing from it?
- What conclusions were drawn from the team’s data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- How do you select, collect, align, and integrate Clean Tech Nation data and information for tracking daily operations and overall organizational performance, including progress relative to strategic objectives and action plans?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Clean Tech Nation book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Clean Tech Nation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Clean Tech Nation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Clean Tech Nation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Clean Tech Nation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Clean Tech Nation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Clean Tech Nation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Clean Tech Nation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do these have the necessary approval and legal authority?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy discus the best manner of purchase, considering the types of goods and services needed?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Clean Tech Nation project conveyed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Clean Tech Nation project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Clean Tech Nation project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Register: Is further information required before making a decision?
- Procurement Audit: Are the number of checking accounts where cash segregation is not required kept to a reasonable number?
- Cost Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Clean Tech Nation project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
Step-by-step and complete Clean Tech Nation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Clean Tech Nation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Clean Tech Nation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Clean Tech Nation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Clean Tech Nation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Clean Tech Nation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Clean Tech Nation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Clean Tech Nation project with this in-depth Clean Tech Nation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Clean Tech Nation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Clean Tech Nation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Clean Tech Nation investments work better.
This Clean Tech Nation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.