What is involved in Smart Contracts
Find out what the related areas are that Smart Contracts connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Smart Contracts thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Smart Contracts journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Smart Contracts leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Smart Contracts related domains to cover and 81 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Smart Contracts, Smart contract, Alternative currency, Byzantine fault tolerance, Cocoa bean, Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace, Commodity money, Cryptographic protocols, Digital currency, Domestic yak, Electronic commerce, Fiat money, Flex dollar, Gold certificate, IEEE Spectrum, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Local currency, Loyalty program, Medium of exchange, Merkle trees, Rai stones, Representative money, Secure multiparty computation, Shell money, The DAO, Trade beads, Transaction costs, Virtual currency, Water buffalo:
Smart Contracts Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Smart Contracts outcomes and attract Smart Contracts skills.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Smart Contracts product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– While it seems technically very likely that smart contracts can be programmed to execute the lifecycle events of a financial asset, and that those assets can be legally enshrined in computer code as a smart asset, how are they governed by law?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Smart Contracts is underway?
– Do Smart Contracts rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Smart contract Critical Criteria:
Own Smart contract failures and customize techniques for implementing Smart contract controls.
– What business benefits will Smart Contracts goals deliver if achieved?
– What are the long-term Smart Contracts goals?
– Why should we adopt a Smart Contracts framework?
Alternative currency Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Alternative currency issues and sort Alternative currency activities.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Smart Contracts. How do we gain traction?
– For your Smart Contracts project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– What are the short and long-term Smart Contracts goals?
Byzantine fault tolerance Critical Criteria:
Merge Byzantine fault tolerance strategies and explore and align the progress in Byzantine fault tolerance.
– Which customers cant participate in our Smart Contracts domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Cocoa bean Critical Criteria:
Study Cocoa bean failures and maintain Cocoa bean for success.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Smart Contracts process?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Smart Contracts with what users do day-to-day?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Smart Contracts processes of our organization?
Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace Critical Criteria:
Derive from Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace planning and mentor Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace customer orientation.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Smart Contracts project manager?
– What are the barriers to increased Smart Contracts production?
Commodity money Critical Criteria:
Analyze Commodity money outcomes and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Commodity money information.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Smart Contracts process?
– How do we Lead with Smart Contracts in Mind?
– How do we keep improving Smart Contracts?
Cryptographic protocols Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Cryptographic protocols risks and research ways can we become the Cryptographic protocols company that would put us out of business.
– Consider your own Smart Contracts project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Smart Contracts strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What about Smart Contracts Analysis of results?
Digital currency Critical Criteria:
Unify Digital currency quality and gather Digital currency models .
– How important is Smart Contracts to the user organizations mission?
– Who needs to know about Smart Contracts ?
Domestic yak Critical Criteria:
Audit Domestic yak quality and finalize the present value of growth of Domestic yak.
– Are there recognized Smart Contracts problems?
Electronic commerce Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Electronic commerce risks and look in other fields.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Smart Contracts products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Smart Contracts delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is the security of electronic commerce services and their secure use ensured?
– How can we improve Smart Contracts?
Fiat money Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Fiat money decisions and tour deciding if Fiat money progress is made.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Smart Contracts opportunities costing us money?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Smart Contracts leaders?
– Have all basic functions of Smart Contracts been defined?
Flex dollar Critical Criteria:
Guide Flex dollar goals and probe Flex dollar strategic alliances.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Smart Contracts processes?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Smart Contracts?
– Are there Smart Contracts problems defined?
Gold certificate Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Gold certificate decisions and catalog Gold certificate activities.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Smart Contracts does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Smart Contracts?
IEEE Spectrum Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on IEEE Spectrum quality and prioritize challenges of IEEE Spectrum.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Critical Criteria:
Align Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers planning and define what our big hairy audacious Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers goal is.
– Does Smart Contracts analysis show the relationships among important Smart Contracts factors?
– Is the Smart Contracts organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– Who sets the Smart Contracts standards?
Local currency Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Local currency leadership and remodel and develop an effective Local currency strategy.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Smart Contracts agendas for the next 3 years?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Smart Contracts that make it risky?
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Smart Contracts project?
Loyalty program Critical Criteria:
Chart Loyalty program risks and describe the risks of Loyalty program sustainability.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Smart Contracts moving forward?
– What are the business goals Smart Contracts is aiming to achieve?
– How would one define Smart Contracts leadership?
Medium of exchange Critical Criteria:
Trace Medium of exchange tasks and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Medium of exchange.
– How can skill-level changes improve Smart Contracts?
– How to Secure Smart Contracts?
Merkle trees Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Merkle trees projects and don’t overlook the obvious.
Rai stones Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Rai stones issues and differentiate in coordinating Rai stones.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Smart Contracts processes?
– How do we know that any Smart Contracts analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Smart Contracts?
Representative money Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Representative money adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Representative money projects.
– How much does Smart Contracts help?
Secure multiparty computation Critical Criteria:
Investigate Secure multiparty computation leadership and proactively manage Secure multiparty computation risks.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Smart Contracts leader?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Smart Contracts project?
Shell money Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Shell money leadership and oversee implementation of Shell money.
The DAO Critical Criteria:
Map The DAO tactics and triple focus on important concepts of The DAO relationship management.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Smart Contracts strengthening and reform actually originate?
Trade beads Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Trade beads leadership and customize techniques for implementing Trade beads controls.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Smart Contracts? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How is the value delivered by Smart Contracts being measured?
Transaction costs Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Transaction costs leadership and catalog Transaction costs activities.
– What are the Essentials of Internal Smart Contracts Management?
Virtual currency Critical Criteria:
Devise Virtual currency management and adjust implementation of Virtual currency.
– How do we Improve Smart Contracts service perception, and satisfaction?
Water buffalo Critical Criteria:
Learn from Water buffalo visions and report on developing an effective Water buffalo strategy.
– What are the disruptive Smart Contracts technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Smart Contracts Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Smart Contracts External links:
The Protocol for Securing Smart Contracts | Quantstamp
Quantstamp: The Protocol for Securing Smart Contracts
Bob’s Repair | Smart Contractors. Smart Contracts.
Smart contract External links:
Dragonchain | USA Based Smart Contract Company Crypto
Auctus | Smart Contract Powered Retirement Plans
Achain: Smart Contract Platform
Byzantine fault tolerance External links:
[PDF]Byzantine Fault Tolerance in a Distributed System
[PDF]Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance
L6: Byzantine Fault Tolerance – YouTube
Cocoa bean External links:
Transforming any room with Home Decorators Collection Wire Brushed Cocoa Bean Click Lock Bamboo Flooring. Ensures long lasting durability. Hardwood flooring
Cocoa Bean Roasting — Chocolate Alchemy
The Cocoa Bean Bakery – We Make Cakes
Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace External links:
Code and other laws of cyberspace (Book, 1999) …
Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace
CODE AND OTHER LAWS OF CYBERSPACE – …
Commodity money External links:
Commodity money, on the other hand, is money that derives its value from a commodity of which it is made. It can be exchanged on demand for a specific commodity.
Quasi-Commodity Money – Alt-M
commodity money — Museum of the National Bank of Belgium
Cryptographic protocols External links:
Unplugged: The show. Part 8: Cryptographic protocols – …
[PDF]Cryptographic Protocols under Quantum Attacks …
TLS 1.3 and the Future of Cryptographic Protocols | Synopsys
Digital currency External links:
Digital Currency Index – Official Site
Coinbase – Buy/Sell Digital Currency
JSECoin: Digital Currency – Designed for the web
Domestic yak External links:
The domestic yak (Bos grunniens) – YouTube
Domestic Yak at the Toronto Zoo – YouTube
Electronic commerce External links:
Electronic Commerce – Chapter 4 Flashcards | Quizlet
Barnes & Noble Electronic Commerce
NEXCOM Ship Stores Electronic Commerce Login – NECO
Fiat money External links:
Fiat Money | Definition of Fiat Money by Merriam-Webster
Fiat Money – Investopedia
Flex dollar External links:
Bronco Bucks & Bonus Flex Dollars | BroncoCard
Auxiliary Services | Flex Dollars | PACE UNIVERSITY
Gold certificate External links:
Gold Certificate – investopedia.com
IEEE Spectrum External links:
IEEE Spectrum – Home | Facebook
IEEE Spectrum Subscription Application
IEEE Spectrum – YouTube
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers External links:
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Local currency External links:
Using Money & Local Currency in Costa Rica – Travel Guide
EMLC – VanEck Vectors J.P. Morgan EM Local Currency …
Loyalty program External links:
MVP Rewards and Loyalty Program | Food Lion
AMRagents.com – AMResorts Loyalty Program
Overview – Loyalty Program
Medium of exchange External links:
Medium Of Exchange – Investopedia
Coins were developed as a medium of exchange because …
Medium Of Exchange – Investopedia
Merkle trees External links:
How are Merkle trees used in a blockchain? – Quora
Merkle Trees – Hacker Noon
Rai stones External links:
Rai Stones – Federated States of Micronesia – Atlas Obscura
The Coin Show – Rai Stones – YouTube
Representative money External links:
What is Representative Money? definition and meaning
Secure multiparty computation External links:
[PDF]Lecture 14: Secure Multiparty Computation 1 Overview
[PDF]Zero-Knowledge from Secure Multiparty Computation
[PDF]Secure Multiparty Computation for Privacy-Preserving …
Shell money External links:
Measuring shell money–Tolowa | Library of Congress
Shell Money | Definition of Shell Money by Merriam-Webster
The DAO External links:
Understanding The DAO Attack – CoinDesk
Forums – The Dao Bums
Trade beads External links:
Trade Beads – Lima Beads
African trade beads | Etsy
African Trade Beads Craft | crayola.com
Transaction costs External links:
Transaction Costs – Investopedia
Tax Consequences of Transaction Costs – The Tax Adviser
[PDF]10-ML-14 Final ML-Financing of Transaction Costs for …
Virtual currency External links:
IRS Virtual Currency Guidance | Internal Revenue Service
Water buffalo External links:
Buffalo Facts | Water Buffalo & Cape Buffalo
Water Buffalo | National Geographic
SCi Water Buffalo ‘Film’ – YouTube