Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical AnalytiX DS Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any AnalytiX DS related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated AnalytiX DS specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the AnalytiX DS Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 650 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which AnalytiX DS improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 650 standard requirements:
- Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of AnalytiX DS’s gains?
- How important is AnalytiX DS to the user organizations mission?
- Do we have enough freaky customers in our portfolio pushing us to the limit day in and day out?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- Can we add value to the current AnalytiX DS decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Schedule -can it be done in the given time?
- Does the AnalytiX DS performance meet the customer’s requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the AnalytiX DS book in PDF containing 650 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your AnalytiX DS self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the AnalytiX DS Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which AnalytiX DS areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough AnalytiX DS Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage AnalytiX DS projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step AnalytiX DS Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 AnalytiX DS project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the general purpose in defining responsibilities of those affiliated with the AnalytiX DS project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each AnalytiX DS project release?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the AnalytiX DS project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Source Selection Criteria: Comparison of each offer’s prices to the estimated prices -are there significant differences?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after meetings?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What guidelines or procedures currently exist that must be adhered to (eg departmental accounting procedures)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the AnalytiX DS project organization documented and on file?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its policy management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete AnalytiX DS Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 AnalytiX DS project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 AnalytiX DS project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 AnalytiX DS project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 AnalytiX DS project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 AnalytiX DS project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 AnalytiX DS project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any AnalytiX DS project with this in-depth AnalytiX DS Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose AnalytiX DS projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in AnalytiX DS and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make AnalytiX DS investments work better.
This AnalytiX DS All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.