Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Account-Based Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Account-Based Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Account-Based Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Account-Based Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Account-Based Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- Cloud management for Account-Based Marketing do we really need one?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Has everyone on the team, including the team leaders, been properly trained?
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on Account-Based Marketing?
- Why are Account-Based Marketing skills important?
- How will you know when its improved?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Account-Based Marketing been identified and analyzed?
- Did any value-added analysis or ‘lean thinking’ take place to identify some of the gaps shown on the ‘as is’ process map?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Account-Based Marketing book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Account-Based Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Account-Based Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Account-Based Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Account-Based Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Account-Based Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Account-Based Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Account-Based Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Does the sum of all work package budgets plus planning packages within control accounts equal the budgets assigned to those control accounts?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During Account-Based Marketing project executing, a major problem occurs that was not included in the risk register. What should you do FIRST?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the Account-Based Marketing project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the information network communicate information relevant to the task?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent is the program helping to influence the organizations policy framework?
- Activity Duration Estimates: When a risk event occurs, is the risk response evaluated and the appropriate response implemented?
- Project Schedule: Your Account-Based Marketing project management plan results in a Account-Based Marketing project schedule that is too long. If the Account-Based Marketing project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is the purpose of assigning and documenting responsibility?
- Procurement Management Plan: If standardized procurement documents are needed, where can others be found?
Step-by-step and complete Account-Based Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Account-Based Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Account-Based Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Account-Based Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Account-Based Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Account-Based Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Account-Based Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Account-Based Marketing project with this in-depth Account-Based Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Account-Based Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Account-Based Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Account-Based Marketing investments work better.
This Account-Based Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.