Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical BECTA Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any BECTA related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated BECTA specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the BECTA Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 709 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which BECTA improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 709 standard requirements:
- What key measures identified indicate the performance of the stakeholder process?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- How likely is the current BECTA plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- What information do users need?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these BECTA processes?
- What are the barriers to increased BECTA production?
- How do the BECTA results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Who is the BECTA process owner?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the BECTA book in PDF containing 709 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your BECTA self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the BECTA Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which BECTA areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough BECTA Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage BECTA projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step BECTA Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 BECTA project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you manage remotely to staff in other Divisions?
- Risk Management Plan: Workarounds are determined during which step of risk management?
- Risk Audit: Is there (or should there be) some impact on the process of setting materiality when the auditor more effectively identifies higher risk areas of the financial statements?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do BECTA project managers participating in the BECTA project know the BECTA projects true status first hand?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or BECTA project window?
- Change Request: How does an organization control changes before and after software is released to a customer?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for examining work done is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
Step-by-step and complete BECTA Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 BECTA project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 BECTA project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 BECTA project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 BECTA project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 BECTA project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 BECTA project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any BECTA project with this in-depth BECTA Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose BECTA projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in BECTA and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make BECTA investments work better.
This BECTA All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.