Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cross-functional team Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cross-functional team related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cross-functional team specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cross-functional team Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cross-functional team improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are internal and external Cross-functional team relations?
- Has anyone else (internal or external to the group) attempted to solve this problem or a similar one before? If so, what knowledge can be leveraged from these previous efforts?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- What is the purpose of Cross-functional team in relation to the mission?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- In a project to restructure Cross-functional team outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- How do we Improve Cross-functional team service perception, and satisfaction?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cross-functional team book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cross-functional team self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cross-functional team Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cross-functional team areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cross-functional team Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cross-functional team projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cross-functional team Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cross-functional team project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is the Steering Committee active in Cross-functional team project oversight?
- Procurement Audit: Is the chosen supplier part of the organizations database?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its methods are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a formal written notice that the contract is complete provided to the seller?
- Lessons Learned: What is your overall assessment of the outcome of this Cross-functional team project?
- Lessons Learned: How efficient were Cross-functional team project team meetings conducted?
- Source Selection Criteria: Do you ensure you evaluate what you asked for, not what you want to see or expect to see?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are Cross-functional team project team roles and responsibilities identified and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Cross-functional team Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cross-functional team project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cross-functional team project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cross-functional team project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cross-functional team project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cross-functional team project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cross-functional team project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cross-functional team project with this in-depth Cross-functional team Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cross-functional team projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cross-functional team and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cross-functional team investments work better.
This Cross-functional team All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.