Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenEdge Database Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenEdge Database related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenEdge Database specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenEdge Database Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 671 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenEdge Database improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 671 standard requirements:
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
- How can you negotiate OpenEdge Database successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Are you failing differently each time?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if OpenEdge Database does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How would one define OpenEdge Database leadership?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- Why are OpenEdge Database skills important?
- If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the OpenEdge Database goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenEdge Database book in PDF containing 671 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your OpenEdge Database self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenEdge Database Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenEdge Database areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenEdge Database Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenEdge Database projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenEdge Database Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 OpenEdge Database project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the OpenEdge Database projects life cycle?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for OpenEdge Database project scheduling & tracking?
- Activity Attributes: Has management defined a definite timeframe for the turnaround or OpenEdge Database project window?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Risk Audit: Are you meeting your legal, regulatory and compliance requirements – if not, why not?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Done before proceeding with this activity or what can be done concurrently?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology OpenEdge Database project manager?
- Risk Register: Manageability – Have mitigations to the risk been identified?
Step-by-step and complete OpenEdge Database Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenEdge Database project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenEdge Database project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenEdge Database project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenEdge Database project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenEdge Database project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenEdge Database project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenEdge Database project with this in-depth OpenEdge Database Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenEdge Database projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenEdge Database and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenEdge Database investments work better.
This OpenEdge Database All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.