Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Social Discovery Ventures Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Social Discovery Ventures related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Social Discovery Ventures specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Social Discovery Ventures Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 680 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Social Discovery Ventures improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 680 standard requirements:
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Who controls the risk?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- Does Social Discovery Ventures analysis show the relationships among important Social Discovery Ventures factors?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Social Discovery Ventures? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- To what extent does management recognize Social Discovery Ventures as a tool to increase the results?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
- Are the measurements objective?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Social Discovery Ventures book in PDF containing 680 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Social Discovery Ventures self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Social Discovery Ventures Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Social Discovery Ventures areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Social Discovery Ventures Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Social Discovery Ventures projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Social Discovery Ventures Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Social Discovery Ventures project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Is activity definition the first process involved in Social Discovery Ventures project time management?
- Scope Management Plan: A configuration control board can be a significant part of a large Social Discovery Ventures project. Which activity is not a function of the configuration control board?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on Social Discovery Ventures project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- Team Performance Assessment: Do you give group members authority to make at least some important decisions?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the least expensive way to complete the Social Discovery Ventures project within 40 weeks?
- Risk Management Plan: What other risks are created by choosing an avoidance strategy?
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Variance Analysis: Budget versus Actual. How does the monthly budget compare to actual experience?
- Project Management Plan: Are alternatives safe, functional, constructible, economical, reasonable and sustainable?
Step-by-step and complete Social Discovery Ventures Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Social Discovery Ventures project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Social Discovery Ventures project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Social Discovery Ventures project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Social Discovery Ventures project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Social Discovery Ventures project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Social Discovery Ventures project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Social Discovery Ventures project with this in-depth Social Discovery Ventures Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Social Discovery Ventures projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Social Discovery Ventures and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Social Discovery Ventures investments work better.
This Social Discovery Ventures All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.