Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical The Technology EP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any The Technology EP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated The Technology EP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the The Technology EP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which The Technology EP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- When a The Technology EP manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- What are the usability implications of The Technology EP actions?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once The Technology EP is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- How are measurements made?
- What are the Essentials of Internal The Technology EP Management?
- What is the purpose of The Technology EP in relation to the mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the The Technology EP book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your The Technology EP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the The Technology EP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which The Technology EP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough The Technology EP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage The Technology EP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step The Technology EP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 The Technology EP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are communication systems currently in place appropriate?
- Project Schedule: Does the condition or event threaten the The Technology EP projects objectives in any ways?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the industrial relations prevailing in this organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the The Technology EP project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will it help promote wellness at the company and reduce insurance costs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are internal The Technology EP project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a The Technology EP project repository for each release?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How to measure the achievement of the Immediate Objective?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that it is maintaining a conducive staff climate?
Step-by-step and complete The Technology EP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 The Technology EP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 The Technology EP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 The Technology EP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 The Technology EP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 The Technology EP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 The Technology EP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any The Technology EP project with this in-depth The Technology EP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose The Technology EP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in The Technology EP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make The Technology EP investments work better.
This The Technology EP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.