What is involved in 5G
Find out what the related areas are that 5G connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 5G thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 5G journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 5G leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 5G related domains to cover and 133 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
5G, Telia Company, IEEE 802.20, Mobile phones and driving safety, IOS jailbreaking, LTE Advanced, Car phone, Mobile gambling, Multimedia Messaging Service, Airbus Defence and Space, IEEE 802.16, Wireless Application Protocol, Advanced Mobile Phone System, Airplane mode, System spectral efficiency, Mobile social address book, Mobile payment, Media independent handover, Mobile Web, Voice over LTE, Mobile telephony, Mobile blogging, IMDEA Networks Institute, Dual SIM, Fiber optic cable, IEEE 802.22, Text messaging, SIM lock, SES S.A., Electronic waste, Samsung Electronics, Mobile app development, Camera phone, Rohde & Schwarz, Mobile IP, Restrictions on cell phone use while driving in the United States, LTE frequency bands, Texting while driving, Telekom Austria, Geostationary orbit, Alcatel Lucent, Cellular network, European Commission, Mobile wallpaper, 3G adoption, Netherlands organization for Applied Scientific Research, LTE Advanced Pro, Latvian Mobile Telephone, High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data, Mobile application management, Mobile search, Machine-to-Machine Intelligence, Software-defined networking, Feature phone:
5G Critical Criteria:
See the value of 5G failures and report on the economics of relationships managing 5G and constraints.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 5G agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the 5G requirements in detail?
– How can the value of 5G be defined?
Telia Company Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Telia Company engagements and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 5G workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 5G? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Is the 5G organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
IEEE 802.20 Critical Criteria:
Look at IEEE 802.20 quality and report on developing an effective IEEE 802.20 strategy.
– What are the barriers to increased 5G production?
– What are the Essentials of Internal 5G Management?
Mobile phones and driving safety Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Mobile phones and driving safety risks and create a map for yourself.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if 5G does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Is there any existing 5G governance structure?
– How much does 5G help?
IOS jailbreaking Critical Criteria:
Own IOS jailbreaking management and plan concise IOS jailbreaking education.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as 5G leaders?
– Is Supporting 5G documentation required?
– Do we all define 5G in the same way?
LTE Advanced Critical Criteria:
Experiment with LTE Advanced visions and maintain LTE Advanced for success.
– Is there a 5G Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Why are 5G skills important?
Car phone Critical Criteria:
Apply Car phone planning and adopt an insight outlook.
– In the case of a 5G project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 5G project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 5G project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a 5G project?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of 5G?
Mobile gambling Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Mobile gambling management and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Mobile gambling results.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate 5G delivery for example is new software needed?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of 5G moving forward?
– How do we Identify specific 5G investment and emerging trends?
Multimedia Messaging Service Critical Criteria:
Focus on Multimedia Messaging Service visions and triple focus on important concepts of Multimedia Messaging Service relationship management.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of 5G product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Will 5G deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Are we Assessing 5G and Risk?
Airbus Defence and Space Critical Criteria:
Devise Airbus Defence and Space results and report on developing an effective Airbus Defence and Space strategy.
– How do we ensure that implementations of 5G products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How likely is the current 5G plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Is 5G Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
IEEE 802.16 Critical Criteria:
Substantiate IEEE 802.16 planning and spearhead techniques for implementing IEEE 802.16.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing 5G?
– Can we do 5G without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we Improve 5G service perception, and satisfaction?
Wireless Application Protocol Critical Criteria:
Graph Wireless Application Protocol results and plan concise Wireless Application Protocol education.
– Does 5G include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What is the source of the strategies for 5G strengthening and reform?
– What is our 5G Strategy?
Advanced Mobile Phone System Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Advanced Mobile Phone System results and summarize a clear Advanced Mobile Phone System focus.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving 5G forward?
Airplane mode Critical Criteria:
Detail Airplane mode strategies and work towards be a leading Airplane mode expert.
– Do those selected for the 5G team have a good general understanding of what 5G is all about?
– Who sets the 5G standards?
System spectral efficiency Critical Criteria:
Detail System spectral efficiency strategies and frame using storytelling to create more compelling System spectral efficiency projects.
– Is maximizing 5G protection the same as minimizing 5G loss?
– How do we keep improving 5G?
Mobile social address book Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Mobile social address book issues and customize techniques for implementing Mobile social address book controls.
– Which customers cant participate in our 5G domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Are there recognized 5G problems?
Mobile payment Critical Criteria:
Merge Mobile payment risks and catalog what business benefits will Mobile payment goals deliver if achieved.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new 5G in a volatile global economy?
– What killer use cases in mobile payments have not been considered?
– Will mobile payments ever replace credit cards?
– How will you measure your 5G effectiveness?
Media independent handover Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Media independent handover strategies and report on setting up Media independent handover without losing ground.
– How do we manage 5G Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Is 5G Required?
Mobile Web Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Mobile Web goals and ask questions.
Voice over LTE Critical Criteria:
Mix Voice over LTE failures and drive action.
– Does our organization need more 5G education?
– How do we Lead with 5G in Mind?
Mobile telephony Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Mobile telephony adoptions and question.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of 5G into the services that we provide?
– How do we maintain 5Gs Integrity?
Mobile blogging Critical Criteria:
Categorize Mobile blogging leadership and intervene in Mobile blogging processes and leadership.
– What are our best practices for minimizing 5G project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the 5G project lifecycle?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 5G strengthening and reform actually originate?
IMDEA Networks Institute Critical Criteria:
Add value to IMDEA Networks Institute strategies and secure IMDEA Networks Institute creativity.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 5G process?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting 5G with what users do day-to-day?
– What about 5G Analysis of results?
Dual SIM Critical Criteria:
Add value to Dual SIM failures and probe Dual SIM strategic alliances.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that 5G objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What threat is 5G addressing?
Fiber optic cable Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Fiber optic cable outcomes and intervene in Fiber optic cable processes and leadership.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your 5G processes?
IEEE 802.22 Critical Criteria:
Value IEEE 802.22 failures and describe which business rules are needed as IEEE 802.22 interface.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom 5G project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact 5G been identified and analyzed?
Text messaging Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Text messaging strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
SIM lock Critical Criteria:
Chat re SIM lock projects and probe the present value of growth of SIM lock.
– How can you negotiate 5G successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
SES S.A. Critical Criteria:
Refer to SES S.A. quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential SES S.A. information.
Electronic waste Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Electronic waste issues and look at the big picture.
– Among the 5G product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How can you measure 5G in a systematic way?
Samsung Electronics Critical Criteria:
Chart Samsung Electronics tasks and optimize Samsung Electronics leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether 5G goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How can skill-level changes improve 5G?
Mobile app development Critical Criteria:
Discuss Mobile app development quality and catalog Mobile app development activities.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding 5G?
– Have all basic functions of 5G been defined?
– What are current 5G Paradigms?
Camera phone Critical Criteria:
Model after Camera phone goals and cater for concise Camera phone education.
– In a project to restructure 5G outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are specific 5G Rules to follow?
Rohde & Schwarz Critical Criteria:
Nurse Rohde & Schwarz outcomes and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Rohde & Schwarz projects.
– In what ways are 5G vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Does 5G appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Mobile IP Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Mobile IP outcomes and check on ways to get started with Mobile IP.
– Are there 5G problems defined?
Restrictions on cell phone use while driving in the United States Critical Criteria:
Survey Restrictions on cell phone use while driving in the United States adoptions and correct better engagement with Restrictions on cell phone use while driving in the United States results.
– What are the Key enablers to make this 5G move?
LTE frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Mix LTE frequency bands adoptions and integrate design thinking in LTE frequency bands innovation.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 5G project?
– Is 5G dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Does the 5G task fit the clients priorities?
Texting while driving Critical Criteria:
Sort Texting while driving decisions and catalog Texting while driving activities.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 5G?
Telekom Austria Critical Criteria:
See the value of Telekom Austria engagements and prioritize challenges of Telekom Austria.
– What is the total cost related to deploying 5G, including any consulting or professional services?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 5G project manager?
Geostationary orbit Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Geostationary orbit planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Geostationary orbit projects.
– How do mission and objectives affect the 5G processes of our organization?
– What are all of our 5G domains and what do they do?
Alcatel Lucent Critical Criteria:
Check Alcatel Lucent tactics and document what potential Alcatel Lucent megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your 5G strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Are accountability and ownership for 5G clearly defined?
Cellular network Critical Criteria:
Participate in Cellular network strategies and create a map for yourself.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to 5G?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 5G process?
– What are the business goals 5G is aiming to achieve?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase European Commission tactics and customize techniques for implementing European Commission controls.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which 5G models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– How to Secure 5G?
Mobile wallpaper Critical Criteria:
X-ray Mobile wallpaper tasks and check on ways to get started with Mobile wallpaper.
– Will 5G have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
3G adoption Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about 3G adoption decisions and mentor 3G adoption customer orientation.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing 5G? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Are assumptions made in 5G stated explicitly?
Netherlands organization for Applied Scientific Research Critical Criteria:
Discourse Netherlands organization for Applied Scientific Research engagements and point out improvements in Netherlands organization for Applied Scientific Research.
– Does 5G analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
LTE Advanced Pro Critical Criteria:
Define LTE Advanced Pro issues and optimize LTE Advanced Pro leadership as a key to advancement.
– To what extent does management recognize 5G as a tool to increase the results?
– What potential environmental factors impact the 5G effort?
Latvian Mobile Telephone Critical Criteria:
Add value to Latvian Mobile Telephone results and display thorough understanding of the Latvian Mobile Telephone process.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 5G is underway?
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Test High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data issues and look in other fields.
– How do your measurements capture actionable 5G information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Have you identified your 5G key performance indicators?
Mobile application management Critical Criteria:
Steer Mobile application management goals and mentor Mobile application management customer orientation.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 5G is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective 5G leader?
Mobile search Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Mobile search leadership and point out improvements in Mobile search.
– What is the purpose of 5G in relation to the mission?
Machine-to-Machine Intelligence Critical Criteria:
Analyze Machine-to-Machine Intelligence issues and budget for Machine-to-Machine Intelligence challenges.
– For your 5G project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How important is 5G to the user organizations mission?
– What is our formula for success in 5G ?
Software-defined networking Critical Criteria:
Devise Software-defined networking engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Software-defined networking projects.
– Do we monitor the 5G decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Feature phone Critical Criteria:
Unify Feature phone risks and look in other fields.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 5G Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
5G External links:
5G Technology | About Verizon
Telia Company External links:
Telia Company – Official Site
United States v. Telia Company AB, Docket No. 17-CR …
http://www.justice.gov › … › Sections/Offices › Fraud Section (FRD)
TELIA-SE: Telia Company AB – Stock Quote and News – CNBC
IEEE 802.20 External links:
ieee 802.20 | Encryption | Mobile Broadband – Scribd
[PDF]IEEE 802.20 Based Broadband Railroad Digital …
IEEE 802.20 | Article about IEEE 802.20 by The Free Dictionary
Mobile phones and driving safety External links:
Mobile phones and driving safety | TheHill
Mobile phones and driving safety – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Mobile phones and driving safety
Mobile Phones and Driving Safety Essay Sample
IOS jailbreaking External links:
How Apple put an end to iOS jailbreaking – BetaNews
The END Of iOS Jailbreaking !? – YouTube
Daring Fireball: The Death of iOS Jailbreaking
LTE Advanced External links:
Licensed Assisted Access (LAA) Part of LTE Advanced …
Wi Fi Hotspots with Unlimited Data | Unlimited LTE Advanced
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
Car phone External links:
Car Phone Holders | Keep your hands on the wheel!
Apple iPhone 6s Car Phone Holders | ProClip USA
Multimedia Messaging Service External links:
What Is Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)?
What is Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)? | S21
Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) is an upgraded version of the SMS (Short Messaging Service) through which users can send …
Airbus Defence and Space External links:
Airbus Defence and Space hands over 50th A400M
Airbus Defence and Space – YouTube
IEEE 802.16 External links:
term:wimax = ieee 802.16 Study Sets and Flashcards | Quizlet
https://quizlet.com/subject/term:wimax = ieee 802.16
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
Wireless Application Protocol External links:
WAP (Wireless Application Protocol) – Gartner IT Glossary
What is WAP (Wireless Application Protocol)?
Advanced Mobile Phone System External links:
Advanced Mobile Phone System – YouTube
Advanced Mobile Phone System (AMPS)
Advanced Mobile Phone System – lynceans.org
Airplane mode External links:
How to turn off Airplane mode on Windows 10 – Updated
airplane mode ??? | Verizon Community
Turn airplane mode on or off – support.microsoft.com
System spectral efficiency External links:
System spectral efficiency
http://In digital wireless networks, the system spectral efficiency or area spectral efficiency is typically measured in (bit/s)/Hz per unit area, in (bit/s)/Hz per cell, or in (bit/s)/Hz per site. It is a measure of the quantity of users or services that can be simultaneously supported by a limited radio frequency bandwidth in a defined geographic area.
Mobile social address book External links:
Mobile social address book – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Mobile social address book
Mobile Social Address Book – liquisearch.com
Mobile payment External links:
Move over Venmo. Meet Zelle, the latest mobile payment …
Digital Mobile Wallet & Mobile Payment Systems – PayPal US
[PDF]Title: VP, Mobile Payment Services – idt.net
Media independent handover External links:
[PDF]IEEE 802.21 MEDIA INDEPENDENT HANDOVER …
[PDF]IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover (MIH)
CSE 574S-10-E: IEEE 802.21 Media Independent Handover …
Mobile Web External links:
Mobile Web Information – tn.gov
NTTA Mobile Web
SignUpGenius Mobile Web App
Voice over LTE External links:
How to Enable Verizon Voice Over LTE (voLTE) on the …
VoLTE (Voice over LTE) – Future Networks
Voice Over LTE Explained: Better Voice Quality Coming …
Mobile telephony External links:
Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge
[PDF]History of Mobile Telephony – University of Kentucky
http://www.uky.edu/~jclark/mas490apps/History of Mobile Telephony.pdf
Prepaid Mobile Telephony Services (MTS) Surcharge Rates
Mobile blogging External links:
mobile blogging | Verizon Community
Mobile Blogging – Home | Facebook
Mobile Blogging Platform – Home | Facebook
IMDEA Networks Institute External links:
Access networks.imdea.org. IMDEA Networks Institute
IMDEA Networks Institute – YouTube
IMDEA Networks Institute – Home | Facebook
Dual SIM External links:
Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Plus) G955FD Dual SIM GSM …
Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM product page – microsoft.com
Dual SIM Cell Phones. Showing 40 of 1919 results that match your query. Search Product Result. Product – Samsung Galaxy J7 J710M 16GB Unlocked Smartphone, Gold.
http://Amazon.com: Huawei Mate 10 Pro (BLA-L29) 6GB / 128GB …
Fiber optic cable External links:
Fiber Optic Cable Color Codes
A step-by-step illustrated guide for the preparation and termination of fiber optic cable with an SC connector.
http://Fiber Optic Cable – Bulk/Wholesale Pricing Avail.
Fiber Optic Cable | Single or Multimode Patch Cables | C2G
IEEE 802.22 External links:
IEEE 802.22 Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRANs) Raj Jain Professor of Computer Science and Engineering Washington University in Saint Louis Saint Louis, MO 63130
http://[DOC]doc.: IEEE 802.22-09/0090r1
IEEE 802.22 WRAN WG Website
[PDF]IEEE 802.22 Wireless Regional Area Networks (WRANs)
Text messaging External links:
Text Messaging from Tablet SMS – Google Play
Phone Tree Call and Text Messaging Software from PhoneTree
Web-based SMS Mobile Marketing and Text Messaging …
SIM lock External links:
Basic Phone Sim Lock | Verizon Community
iPhone 5s sim lock | Verizon Community
http://A SIM lock, simlock, network lock or subsidy lock is a technical restriction built into GSM mobile phones by mobile phone manufacturers for use by services providers to restrict the use of these phones to specific countries and/or networks. This is contrary to a regular phone (retrospectively called SIM-free or unlocked) that does not impose any SIM restrictions.
SES S.A. External links:
SGBAF: SES S.A. – Full Company Report – Zacks.com
SES S.A. Credit Rating – Moody’s
Should I buy Ses S.a. (SGBAF) – Zacks
Electronic waste External links:
Electronic waste management (Book, 2009) [WorldCat.org]
Title 38, §1610: Electronic waste – Maine Legislature
Samsung Electronics External links:
Find My Mobile | Samsung Electronics Content & Services
Samsung Electronics U.S. Executive Bios – Samsung …
Samsung Electronics CEO Announces Resignation …
Mobile app development External links:
Catavolt: Rapid Mobile App Development for the Enterprise
Mobile App Development for iOS & Android | Myriad Mobile
Metova – Mobile App Development Services
Camera phone External links:
Enjoy photos, video and your favorite games on this Galaxy Sky dual-camera phone from Samsung. See bright pictures on this HD Super AMOLED display.
Mobile IP External links:
MOBILE IP explained – TKK – TML
[PDF]Mobile IP – Welcome to SRM University
Sprint Mobile IP App | Sprint Relay
LTE frequency bands External links:
LTE Frequency Bands | LTE Bands 1-12,13-25,33-43 LTE …
LTE Frequency Bands – 4G LTE Networks
LTE Frequency Bands | Long Term Evolution
Texting while driving External links:
Texting While Driving – Snopes.com
Stop Texting While Driving | Texting While Driving Solution
Telekom Austria External links:
TKAGY : Summary for TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG – Yahoo …
Telekom Austria Ag – TKAGY – Stock Price Today – Zacks
TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG Stock – Yahoo Finance
Geostationary orbit External links:
CelesTrak: “Basics of the Geostationary Orbit”
Geostationary orbit | Britannica.com
Cellular network External links:
Check your cellular network coverage | Pod Trackers
European Commission External links:
Brazil – Trade – European Commission
Mobile wallpaper External links:
Download Desktop and Mobile Wallpaper | O.F. Mossberg …
Tampa Bay Lightning Desktop & Mobile Wallpaper
Mobile Wallpaper for Stoners | Stoner Pictures | Stoner Blog
3G adoption External links:
Pr0n to give 3G adoption a boost – Geek.com
Irish Registry Will Limit 3G Adoption, Not Protect Children
LTE Advanced Pro External links:
What is LTE Advanced Pro? | Long Term Evolution (LTE)
LTE Advanced Pro | Qualcomm
Latvian Mobile Telephone External links:
Latvian Mobile Telephone / Independence on Vimeo
LMT abbreviation stands for Latvian Mobile Telephone
18.104.22.168 | Latvian Mobile Telephone Co. | AbuseIPDB
High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data External links:
HSCSD (High-Speed Circuit-Switched Data) – Global …
Mobile application management External links:
Mobile Application Management | AirWatch
Mobile search External links:
What is mobile search? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Software-defined networking External links:
Software-defined Networking (SDN) – Citrix
What is software-defined networking (SDN)? – …
Feature phone External links:
[PDF]ESI Feature Phone User’s Guide – ComSouth
Sonim XP5 Feature Phone – Price, Features & Reviews – AT&T
Kyocera DuraTR, the rugged LTE feature phone